POPASMOKE VISIONS PHOTO GALLERY

Home / User comments

Filter
Display

• guest - Tuesday 8 January 2019 14:10
    THE CBs AND CORPSMEN WORKED VERY HARD TO CREATE THIS MED. FACILITY.
  • Admin - Saturday 29 December 2018 17:10
    On the far left is Gary Lashomb and to his right is Robert Johnson. -Submitted by: George (Bucky) Schoolfield [schoolfieldgm@gmail.com] 2011-11-07
  • Admin - Saturday 29 December 2018 17:10
    That looks like Jim Sitterly talking to Skip Hall and Bobby Morgan walking between the tents. -Submitted by: George (Bucky) Schoolfield [schoolfieldgm@gmail.com] 2011-11-07
  • Admin - Saturday 29 December 2018 17:10
    I remember going on Medcaps to that village at base of Marble Mtn. I remember them fraging our truck and our driver was hurt real bad. I think I remember Pratt but from Phu Bai -Submitted by: Les LeFevre [llefevre@fuse.net] 2011-11-10
  • Admin - Saturday 29 December 2018 17:10
    I would love to see more photos of my uncle Butch Charles Swabb...thats him on the end with his sunglasses on.I miss alot he passed away in 1987 but before he passed all of his photos from the war and everything was lost in a fire so thank you for sharing this photo it truly means alot. -Submitted by: Bridget Swabb Ashley [chadshorses@comcast.net] 2011-11-14
  • Admin - Saturday 29 December 2018 17:10
    Man does this bring back memories. I was with Hq Btry 4th BN 11th Marines. We were on the west side of the dump with the fuel dump in between. After the ammo dump going off all day, it finally got to the fuel dump. we spent the whole day in our bunkers. I had some outstanding photos, but alas, they have been lost. I heard the same story as Bob, but who knows for sure? -Submitted by: Paul Miller [pvmiller.nam@gmail.com] 2011-11-16
  • Admin - Saturday 29 December 2018 17:10
    Thank you Marines for remembering Bobby. We miss him too. Semper Fi -Submitted by: Sue Telfer [gusgramma@yahoo.com] 2011-11-20
  • Admin - Saturday 29 December 2018 17:10
    TU7K This is Dale Cors and Tom Bodwitch, HMM-164, PhuBai, 1967. Both Neat Lts and Marines -Submitted by: Bruce Colbert [arthur-colbert@sbcglobal.net] 2011-11-20
  • Admin - Saturday 29 December 2018 17:10
    My father, Capt. Wayne Campbell, Dimmer 53, was the pilot who was saved by Goebel. I have all of the declassified information on the wreck if anyone wants to see it. Just email me at tcpr@gate.nt -Submitted by: Desere Campbell [tcpr@gate.net] 2011-11-26
  • Admin - Saturday 29 December 2018 17:10
    Vic was a great guy, when he was sober, and something else when he drank. -Submitted by: anthony bieszke [ajbieszke@chartermi.net] 2011-12-01