Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

VMO-6 and Reno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VMO-6 and Reno

For you guys who couldn't make it to the reunion, we missed you. We had some new faces and that was terrific. Lou Sessinger was there, I believe he said this was his first reunion, John 'Gordy' Phelps, MGySgt Poulson, also their first reunion, my good friend Rick Woertz was there, his first. And I am sure there were others I just can't remember, right now, too much 'lifer juice'.
    We had a great time and the Reno Hilton was very nice, I sure enjoyed the pool, for those of us that are not very good gamblers.
    I hope those of you who were not able to make to this reunion, will be able to make the next one, in Ft. Worth, Texas.
    Semper Fi
    Rick
    S/Sgt Rick Ault
    VMO-6 '66-'68
    HML-367 '69-'70

VMO-6 & Reno~~!

Rick, thanks for the "update"~~!
    I should be healty enough for the
    next one in Ft. Worth, should be
    living in Arlington by then. Missed
    you VMO6ers, thought of you everyday~!
    **GySgt [J.D.] MACK McKernan {Retired}**
    {VMO-6, Quang Tri} **{Mar69-Mar70}**

Comment

Reno 2004

Rick,
      Man, I had a great time at the Reno reunion. I didn't know what I was missing all these years. I can't wait until the Fortworth Tex. reunion in 2006. It was really good to see all you VMO-6 guys after 37 years. (And that's "Gordo" !! Ha..Ha..!)

Later Bro'
      Gordo

Comment

Working...
      X