Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

UH-34D BuNo 147151

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uncle ed
    started a topic UH-34D BuNo 147151

UH-34D BuNo 147151

hi,just wondering if anyone has any info on my copter. i will be using for a static display and would like to know any history. thanx,and thank you all for your service.. dave

• uncle ed
    replied
    just a note uh-34 d is located in apache junction az. if anyone would like to see her just send a note coyotedav@aol.com

Leave a comment:

• dirty
    replied
    Bureau number 147151

I flew this aircraft 3/10/61 code 1A3 for 5.6 hours out of MCAF Santa Ana and again on 6/1/61 Code 3R7 for 1.7 hours. I think it was with HMR 362 at the time. These are the only two log book entries I can find for this BuNo

Leave a comment:

• uncle ed
    replied
    Originally posted by utopiatex
    Uncle Ed,

please send me an email. How is your static display project going? We may be able to help each other....

Bill McNair 362
    its going pretty good but need parts..... coyotedav@aol.com

Leave a comment:

• uncle ed
    replied
    hi ed.my intentions are to clean up the copter with a fresh coat of paint and display it here in apache junction arizona with the markings it had back in the 60's.i hope to find the clamshells and tail pilon.any pics or information will be displayed with her.this copter was at da nang the same time my uncle ssgt.ed sullivan served his 3 terms,vma223,224. i thank you for the response and for your service.dave

Leave a comment:

• Ed Tatman
    replied

Uncle Ed; What all can you share about 150557? If memory serves me right, a buddy and I rode her into a rice paddy in the middle of an estimated battalion of VC back in 66. Are any pictures possible? Where is she headed and what is her fate? Would like to visit about this a/c if possible. Thanks! Ed Tatman----Class of 66/67

Leave a comment:

Working...
X