Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

From Mike Tripp "Larry 'Pops' Powell" passed away!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accs
    replied
    Re: From Mike Tripp "Larry 'Pops' Powell" Burial Service!

HMM-363 Members:

Please see below the arrangements that have been made for Larry Powell.

Regards,

Laura Barry
    Michael W. Tripp, CPA

Mike, I spoke with Sheila 5 March and the following information regarding
    Larry's final services should be placed on the website's "Gathering" list:

Larry "Pops" Powell Services

1PM Tuesday 26 March 2013
    Graveside Services
    Galveston Cemetery
    South Deer Creek Road
    Galveston, Indiana 46932
    Murray-Weaver Funeral Home
    401 South California Street
    Galveston, Indiana 46932
    574-699-6266

Thanks; any questions, give me a call. (252-249-1782) Joe

Leave a comment:

• LARRY POWELL
    replied
    Re: From Mike Tripp "Larry 'Pops' Powell" passed away!

Red Lions of HMM-363,
    Larry's computer crashed on Feb. 1, 2013, unable to fix, cannot access any emails sent after 2/1/13 a.m. if you had not received a reply from me, that is why. I appreciate the ones I did get to read. No dates or plans have been set as of today 2/20/13. Hope to have his ashes later this week or early next. I will keep Tripper advised once I have definite details to give.
    Thank you for your support through this difficult time, I miss Pops very much, as I'm sure you do too. Just not the same without him!
    Respectfully,
    Sheila

Leave a comment:

• accs
    started a topic From Mike Tripp "Larry 'Pops' Powell" passed away!

From Mike Tripp "Larry 'Pops' Powell" passed away!

Jan 30 (2 days ago)

To: Former Members of HMM-363

Troops – Received some sad news today.

Larry “Pops” Powell passed away in his sleep this morning.
    We will miss his crusty self. Without him, we wouldn’t be having our bi-annual gathering.

Arrangements have not yet been set.

Condolences to his wife Shelia can be mailed to:

Sheila Powell
    2950 Macalpin Dr. N
    Palm Harbor, FL 34684-1811

Semper FI All

Tripp

At a date to be determined (Late March or Early April, 2013) there will be a graveside
    memorial Service in Galveston, Indiana. I will update you with particulars once I have
    been informed.
Working...
X