Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Home Movies - HMM-263, 1965-66

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Barbour
    started a topic Home Movies - HMM-263, 1965-66

Home Movies - HMM-263, 1965-66

Two 8mm movies recently found in a family archive. They were sent to "David L. Fisher, MITBS, MAG-36, MAW, Hawaii". It is assumed that they were sent from a friend at KyHa and eventually made it to Ferris State College in Michigan.

Submitted to Popasmoke by Richard Griffith, son of deceased. Contains stills and movies on 2 DVD's. About 15 minutes of video.

Avg. quality amateur movies from Chu Lai and KyHa. '65-'66 era. Included in the movies were scenes from the I Corps bases with pics of UH-34D's from HMM-263 and UH-1E's from VMO-6. If anyone from HMM-263 or VMO-6 is interested, let me know. I will send one copy to a squadron rep for distribution to squadron members.

• GARY ALLS
    replied
    Hmm-263/vmo-6 films

Bob,
    I received the film last year and held on to them for a couple of months and have since passed them on.

Contact me at gjjalls@msn.com and I'll give you a heads up as to who has them now. I will also contact him to let him know that you may be calling or e-mailing.

You're going to have to break down and join us (HMM/VMM-263) at a reunion soon.

S/F Gary Alls
    HMM-263 '66-'67
    Last edited by GARY ALLS; 09-15-2010, 00:26.

Leave a comment:

• BOB KEMP
    replied
    I would like to get a copy of the films if you still have them.

Bob Kemp
    bobkembek@aol.com

Leave a comment:

• BOB KEMP
    replied
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT]
    Originally posted by Al Barbour View Post
    Two 8mm movies recently found in a family archive. They were sent to "David L. Fisher, MITBS, MAG-36, MAW, Hawaii". It is assumed that they were sent from a friend at KyHa and eventually made it to Ferris State College in Michigan.

Submitted to Popasmoke by Richard Griffith, son of deceased. Contains stills and movies on 2 DVD's. About 15 minutes of video.

Avg. quality amateur movies from Chu Lai and KyHa. '65-'66 era. Included in the movies were scenes from the I Corps bases with pics of UH-34D's from HMM-263 and UH-1E's from VMO-6. If anyone from HMM-263 or VMO-6 is interested, let me know. I will send one copy to a squadron rep for distribution to squadron members.
    Hi Al I would like a copy of the films if you still have them Bob Kemp

Leave a comment:

• timothy
    replied
    Dvd

Al can you send a copy to HMM-262? We were at Ky Ha in 66, Jake is our CO or you can send it to me and I can circulate it. Tim McMahon 33 Crown Rd. Ewing, NJ 08638
    S/F
    Tim

Leave a comment:

Working...
X