Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Reunion Dallas, TX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reunion Dallas, TX

I am looking forward to our squadron reunion in Dallas, TX, August 9-11 2013. I am checking in on Thursday and getting an early start so I can adjust to the time change of staying up until 2:00 AM and only getting a few hours sleep every night. I have been out of the loop for a couple of years being busy in my old age. It looks like we are going to have about 100 in attendance and I have seen a lot of familiar names on the list. I also figured it is about time we posted something in HMM-262 on Popasmoke.
    David "Butch" Powell HMM-262 RVN 70-71

Re: Reunion Dallas, TX

Sure thing Sgt>>>Dave, as long as you bring the CO. Plans for us are to come in on the 7th around 11:34 DFW. Di is at Her Meetings in Orlando right now til the 5th. 2 days and we are to fly to Dallas. Everything goes OK I'll see you then . JJ

Comment

Flying into HOU Thurs afternoon and should be at hotel in time for bed
      READY - SQUAT THRUST - BEGIN

Comment

Lots going on! Still have to try getting Suit case pack,and I just have a hard time with that. Have been keeping up on Sartain with him and the Hospital. Have heard some may not get to Dallas,not sure of those but will be a good time with those that do get there. Missing ALL that aren't able to ,But We will remember you ALL and will try to Tell the the story straight. God Speed JJ

Comment

Great time at the reunion and many look forward to Popasmoke Reunion in San Diego 2014 that I talked with.
          David "Butch" Powell HMM-262 RVN 70-71

Comment

Originally posted by sgtdave View Post
            Great time at the reunion and many look forward to Popasmoke Reunion in San Diego 2014 that I talked with.
            Dave this was a Good one partly because you and Sue was able to be there. Say ! Are you going to Swim Classes? Why! I think I will since SUE walk away and let me almost go under.

Comment

Working...
            X