Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

262 Web site ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerome HALL
    started a topic 262 Web site ??

262 Web site ??

Is anyone in contact or know what is or will be done with our Web Site? I try today and there is a message for the Webmaster to contact Them. JJ Hope we can do something about it ,so we don't lose ALL the pictures etc with it.

• Jerome HALL
    replied
    Re: 262 Web site ??

[/I][/B]
    Originally posted by Jerome HALL View Post
    [I] Sorry I have not been checking IN! Had a Big message already to post and I Loss it to never never Land. So will just post this short one.
    I been under the weather and these past 2 days not so good . Could not get 3ft from the Head,can't remember even Nam feeling that way.
    Monday I go in for Upper endoscopy , and I'll be thinking of each and every one as I go under.
    with in a few weeks will have Nasal Septal Biopsy ,sure hope it don't turn up The Big C.
    So this does give you some idea whats going on in my life .
    Happy Marine Corp Birthday, God Bles and keep each one of you . JJ[/I]
    SO todays the Day and as you can see I'm not sleeping . Now wonder If the Upper (Look and See) could be the cause Have a good day! later JJ

Leave a comment:

• Jerome HALL
    replied

[I] Sorry I have not been checking IN! Had a Big message already to post and I Loss it to never never Land. So will just post this short one.
    I been under the weather and these past 2 days not so good . Could not get 3ft from the Head,can't remember even Nam feeling that way.
    Monday I go in for Upper endoscopy , and I'll be thinking of each and every one as I go under.
    with in a few weeks will have Nasal Septal Biopsy ,sure hope it don't turn up The Big C.
    So this does give you some idea whats going on in my life .
    Happy Marine Corp Birthday, God Bles and keep each one of you . JJ[/I]

Leave a comment:

• timothy
    replied

Thanks Dave!

Leave a comment:

• sgtdave
    replied

Jake is aware of the situation and he will probably be getting it up again. I think he has someone in mind for a webmaster, since Frenchie passed away.

Leave a comment:

• Dale A Riley
    replied

I tried to go to the photo albums but got the same contact blah/blah message. I figure we have to come up with some money

Leave a comment:

• timothy
    replied

Looks like it shut down to me JJ. I figured that would happe after Frenchie passed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X