Korea, Vietnam, Grenada, Lebanon, Dominican Republic, Panama, Haiti, Somalia, Bosnia, Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan
Some forums are only visible when logged in…
Notifications
Clear all

Hmm-164

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
accs1
(@accs1)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Pictures for missing MARCADs in The Flight Jacket for MARCAD.net

--------------------------------------------------------------

I have been informed that it is possible some of the missing MARCADs from The Flight Jacket may have been in 'Class' pictures; so, I am asking if someone has a class picture of Class 7-1966 for example and can either scan it and send it too me along with being able to identify Glenn John Zamorski or send me the picture to scan and I'll return it once scanned, then I can put a face to him in the "Pictures" section. For all those that may know of others in any class/year that are not pictured in The Flight Jacket all assistance in this matter would be very helpful.

Also in the case of Zamorski, maybe someone in HMM-164 has an early picture of him that would be suitable.

marcad@charter.net

Posted : 2005-08-30 12:55
Bones
(@Bones)

Re: Hmm-164

accs;17094 wrote: Pictures for missing MARCADs in The Flight Jacket for MARCAD.net

--------------------------------------------------------------

I have been informed that it is possible some of the missing MARCADs from The Flight Jacket may have been in 'Class' pictures; so, I am asking if someone has a class picture of Class 7-1966 for example and can either scan it and send it too me along with being able to identify Glenn John Zamorski or send me the picture to scan and I'll return it once scanned, then I can put a face to him in the "Pictures" section. For all those that may know of others in any class/year that are not pictured in The Flight Jacket all assistance in this matter would be very helpful.

Also in the case of Zamorski, maybe someone in HMM-164 has an early picture of him that would be suitable.

marcad@charter.net

I am the lone survivor of the shoot-down of YT-23 in which Glenn Zamorski, Ray Templeton, and Conrad Lerman were Killed-In-Action on 11 June 1968. Glenn was my close friend through Flight School, CH-46 Combat Training in Santa Ana, and in HMM-164 in Vietnam. I have pictures of him. Let me know if you still need one, this is an old post.
S/F,
Dan Jones, "Bones"

Posted : 2014-09-12 19:44
Share: