Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Locate Don Roberts...HMM-163 '65

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locate Don Roberts...HMM-163 '65

Any help......would appreciate it...

Iím Corporal Jack Limp of HMM 163,
    Don Roberts was fellow Crew chief on UH 34D Helicopters in 1964 & 1965 Danang South Viet Nam. . Don was with 163 until the squadron was rotated back to Okinawa in late July or August of 65. HMM-163 was broken up and about 2/3rds of itís personnel were dispersed back to other squadrons in Vietnam. Don Roberts went to HMM364 at Chul Lai. He is a friend and from Hayward, California. I was hoping HMM 163 might have some more information on him to help me with locating him. We are both 65 years old and this will be our last chance for a reunion.
    Any information you have like middle initial or last know home address would be greatly appreciated. jackhlimp@yahoo.com
    Thanks for you help
    Semper Fi
    Jack Limp
    whalvorsen

Cpl. Don Roberts

Wild Bill, I did a lot of searching on the web. The closest match I could find using the info provided is

Donald r. Roberts
    Berkeley, California

510-524-4983

I tried to e-mail the info but it would not go through

Semper Fi

Charlie
    charlie baker

Comment

I worked with a Don Roberts in Chicago on Recruiting duty. We were the only aviation types in the area. He was a helo mech, but had been an 03 before that. He would be older than 65 however. He did leave the Corps and go to LAPD. That would have been 67-68 time frame.
      Bill Edwards

Comment

Working...
      X