Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

UH-34D BuNo 147151

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UH-34D BuNo 147151

hi,im the proud owner of a uh-34d that served with your unit and was wondering if any one has any info on it? ser#58-1061, 147151, i would appriciate any info. i also would like to thank you all for your service in time of need. thanx,dave

UH-34D BuNo 147151

Dear Uncle Ed,

I reviewed my log books and came up with the following on BuNo. 147151

I flew it 17 times during my Vietnam tour from July 1967 to August 1968.

The breakdown by location is as follows:

Phu Bai 3 flights Aug/Sep 1967 HAC
    USS Okinawa 3 flights Sep 1967 HAC
    Quang Tri 3 flights Jan/Apr 1968 HAC
    Marble Mountain 8 flights May/Aug 1968 HAC

These flights were all day light missions including medevacs and resupply's. I can give you exact flight hours for these missions should you desire it. You may contact me as follows.

Bernie Gordon
    gordon2412@aol.com

Comment

Working...
    X