Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Can someone Help a Sister?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone Help a Sister?!

Received from Dawn Beuster-Sparger:

My brother was CPL Ronald L Beuster. I was 7yrs old when his helicopter went down in the vicinity of KyHa Quang Tin Province Repulbic of Vietnam. He was in YZ-86. Did you know him? Can you help me in finding someone who might have. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dawn Beuster-Sparger
    regraps@hotmail.com

You can find the incident here:

KIA Incident 660204

I have communicated with Dawn and promised her that she would hear from squadron mates of Cpl Ron Beuster. Photo #27 in the Visions section confirms that Ron was with HMM-163 in the 1965-1966 time frame (don't know when he came to HMM-363). Could you post her request under HMM-163, as well, to give members from that squadron a heads up?

I see your photo with squadron coordinators prepping the zone for the reunion. Is that iced tea Tripper is drinking?

Have a ball & I hope to meet you at the next gaggle.
    Lowell Johnson

Brook Stevenson
    9/'67 - 10/'68

Ron Buester HMM163 64-65

Brook,
    The 64-65 HMM-163 guys discussed this thread during the reunion in Ft. Worth. I 'm quite sure Dawn will be getting lots of info on her brother.
    Skip Miller

Comment

Thanks Guys

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3]I knew some of you guys could and would help. Thanks a lot. I hope she can find all she can and peace.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Brook Stevenson
      9/'67 - 10/'68

Comment

Ron Beuster KIA 02/66

Does the name Ron Stoud (or anything similar) ring a chime? Cpl Beuster's family had a visit from a Marine ten or more years ago and wonder if the individual is still around. Also, any HMM-363 members from the late '65 or early '66 time frame who flew, knew, or have any recollections of Ron Beuster are encouraged to contact his sister, Dawn, whose e-mail appears earlier in this thread. She has had several contacts from HMM-163 members who knew her brother from the '64-'65 era and is very appreciative of the info shared. She is getting to know her brother (and his Marine brothers) after all these years!

S/F Lowell Johnson

Comment

Working...
        X