Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

2018 Reunion Squadron Dinner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Reunion Squadron Dinner

Looking at the reunion registration package. It shows Dinner Cruise and Squadron Dinners the same night. Any poop on squadron dinner?

From Allyn Hinton

I think the Armed Forces Re-Union worked that up. for any squadrons that did not set up a Squadron dinner of their own. The dinner cruises are a little limited because the boats are not that big. For HML-167, I'm going to get us set up at a great place where we will have our own private room up to 100 people and some of the best food you have ever had. It is the place I take anyone who comes to see me from out of town. We held our 50 year high school re-union there. Since the reunion is taking place in my home town trust me that I'll take care of making sure that everyone who comes to St Louis will have a great time. Allyn
    Slick

Comment

Working...
    X