Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

I'm Headed to OIF with 463!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Headed to OIF with 463!

My name is 1stLt Frank, I am a pilot with HMH-463 out of K-bay still flying the 53D. I'm the squadron historian and have been frequenting this site for the past few months researching the 40th anniversary of heavy lift for HMH-463.

I thought it was interesting that in March of 2006 we are headed to OIF to attach to MAG-16.....I know it sounds kind of framiliar because almost 40 years ago to the day 463 attached to MAG-16 in Vietnam.

I'm also interested in many of the pictures on this site as I cannot save them from popasmoke.com. If anyone can email me pictures at lucas.frank@usmc.mil I would appreciate it. If ther is any interest I also have a lot of pictures from our current operations and will try to post 463 pictures and videos from Iraq on this site in the months to come.

S/F

1stLt Luke "Amber" Frank
    HMH-463 S-3

436 History

Aloha Lt. Frank,
    I was with 463 in Nam, 70-71 and currently living in Kailua. I have helped the squadron in the past with a few history projects. If I can be of any assistance please contact me via this web site (private email).
    Larry Groah[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
    X