Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

HMH-462 70th Anniversary at Miramar April 26 at 1600

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HMH-462 70th Anniversary at Miramar April 26 at 1600

HMH-462 70th Anniversary
    Calling ALL Former Screwcrew Marines!!
    HMH-462 is having a 70th Anniversary Party at Miramar April 26 at 1600.
    As Paul Moore says I am singing to the choir.
    As a former HMH-462 Screwcrew Heavy Hauler 1973-1976 I will be there.
    You also can sign up as alumni member at http://www.hmh462.org
    I hope we have a good showing of popasmoke HMH-462 Members.
    My goal is to show current HMH-462 Marines what a good organization
    USMC/Combat Helicopter Association is and asked them to come to the
    San Diego reunion.

SEMPER FI
    James "Pru" Pruitt
Working...
X