Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

HMH-462 Cruise Book 2/68 thru 2/69

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HMH-462 Cruise Book 2/68 thru 2/69

I'm currently in the process of getting my Cruise book copied for a freind that didn't have one. If anyone else is interested in a copy let me know. The cost is about $10 per book and it will be soft cover as opposed to the hard bound originals. It's off Xerox, in black and white, but then again all of the pages in the original book were black and white. If interested, please let me know by Mar. 15 as it is easier to get it all done at once. You can contact me at sdecker@machlink.com

Have a good one guys,

Sam Decker
    Crew Chief YF-5

HMH-462 Website

Hi Sam:

I am replying to inform you that I recently established a website at
    www.hmh462phubai.com that consists of a reproduction of the entire yearbook you referred to in your posting. It also contains the fascinating memoirs of former pilot Roy Stauth. Check it out.

Brian Taber
    Former HMH-462 Pilot
    Last edited by accs; 11-01-2008, 20:57. Reason: fixed URL link

Comment

Hmh- 462

Not really good with the computers, but if you want to cotact me try sdecker@machlink.com

Comment

Working...
      X