Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

MY FATHER???? Mann, Glenn Dill 1stLT Copilot VMO-6 "KIA" 651123

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sfricker
    replied
    Glenn Mann

Mr. Rider,

My father, Glenn Mann, was KIA and I put a posting on popasmoke.com asking if anyone knew him. You tried to respond but my email had changed. You can reach me at sfricker@frickerproperties.com and I would appreciate any information you might have about my father. I was 2 when he was killed and never got to know him.

Thanks,
    Scott

Originally posted by Jim Rider View Post
    I have a picture of Glen's foster father receiving a posthumous medal for Glen from an ARVN officer. The picture and short article are from the stars & stripes. I was also unable to contact Glen's son with the e-mail address that was published on Pop-a-smoke. Any help out there?

Johnny Rifle
    VMO-2 (and occaisionally VMO-6 and the First Marine Regiment)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Glenn Mann's son

I have a picture of Glen's foster father receiving a posthumous medal for Glen from an ARVN officer. The picture and short article are from the stars & stripes. I was also unable to contact Glen's son with the e-mail address that was published on Pop-a-smoke. Any help out there?

Johnny Rifle
    VMO-2 (and occaisionally VMO-6 and the First Marine Regiment)

Leave a comment:

• orlando ingvold
    replied
    Have been unable to email a response to Scott through the address provided. Address is invalid or something like that. Would like to respond.

Help,
    Lanny

Leave a comment:

• MY FATHER???? Mann, Glenn Dill 1stLT Copilot VMO-6 "KIA" 651123

Incident Date 651123 UH-1E

Mann, Glenn Dill 1stLT Copilot VMO-6 651123

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MANN GLENN DILL : 084300 : USMCR: 1stLT : O2 : 7335 : 25 : WILLIAMSBURG : VA : 19651123 : hostile, crash, land : Crew : body recovered : Binh Thuan : 06 : 19400317 : Cauc : Protestant/married : 03E : 111

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Comments on Incident:
    Killed by hostile fire
    Comments on Incident:
    Just wondering if anyone knew my father, Glenn Dill Mann. Submitted by Scott Fricker,

sfricker@pacbell.net, son

POPASMOKE KIA page
    http://www.popasmoke.com/kia/651123/notforgotten.html

VMO-6
    "Have guns... will travel"
    Thanks Ed Alexander (ealex)

http://members.cox.net/hueyguns/
    Attached Files
Working...
X