Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

John "Ace" Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• timothy
    replied
    Re: John "Ace" Hunt

OoohRaah! Hang in there Ace.

Leave a comment:

• Ray Norton
    replied

I spoke w/ Ace a few days ago by telephone. He has left his home in Oklahoma and is now living with his wife in (I think) Arkansas. He did not have his computer fired up yet. Ace, like all of us, is getting older and his health is declining. However, considering what he has been through he is making it. To me he is a personal hero. Knowing his story and accomplishments after all that happened to him inspires me when I think things are tough.

Leave a comment:

• Jerome HALL
    replied
    Re: John "Ace" Hunt Have I miss Some Up Dates( ACE)

Any body know about John (ACE) Hunt ?? Been thinking of a few who used to get on line more. Hope more of us get on the ball as a group and do some checking God Speed US ALL. JJ

Leave a comment:

• lurch
    replied

Ace my Brother my prayers and best wishes are with you . Hope you get well soon !

Leave a comment:

• Jerome HALL
    replied
    Re: Man Down ! Grit Hmm 262

L.(Grit) Sartain Will be going into Surgery tomorrow Morning 8AM ! Send a few prayers upwards for Him and the Doctors that will be working on Him.
    They will be trying to fix some of the Vessels that have been bad for a few years ,but now are at their worse. Was able to get hold of Him and talk for a little while. Have his daughters number to keep intouch with them. Grit was a Mech,and then was a Gunner with HMM 262 Nam. He's at VA in Little Rock Ark.

Leave a comment:

• Walt
    replied

Prayers othe way Ace get well soon miss you. SF

Leave a comment:

• Jerome HALL
    replied

Originally posted by Ray Norton View Post
    I just spoke to John "Ace" Hunt on the telephone. He has been admitted to the hospital. It appears that the issue is dehydration. He is receiving fluids and expects to be released soon. Thoughts and prayers would be appreciated.
    You Got it ! Hello to ACE>>>>>>>>>>>>Have a better Day. JJ

Leave a comment:

• Ray Norton
    replied

I just spoke to John "Ace" Hunt on the telephone. He has been admitted to the hospital. It appears that the issue is dehydration. He is receiving fluids and expects to be released soon. Thoughts and prayers would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Jerome HALL
    replied

Thanks Ray! I had just posted a question as to (ACE ) and if anyone had heard from Him. So will find the e-mails and maybe I have a phone # ! If So I will give him a ring to touch base with Him. Again Thanks for the Heads Up.

Leave a comment:

• Ray Norton
    started a topic John "Ace" Hunt

John "Ace" Hunt

He continues to suffer from worsening complications caused by his injuries that occurred at Marble Mountain.

He could use a morale boost, thoughts and prayers.

SF,
Working...
X