Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

LCdr Mike Kaplan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lurch
    replied
    prayers and best wishes

GOD bless the Doc and all our people over there... and here to !

Leave a comment:

• Sparks
    replied
    Slick prayers for him and all of our people in harms way

Leave a comment:

• phrgflyer
    replied
    My prayers are there for him and all of our people in harms way.

SF
    Harry

Leave a comment:

• Jim Wilkening
    replied
    Prayers sent, Slick.

Leave a comment:

• pm3777
    replied
    Doc added to my list

Doc you are an important man assigned with importent men. We carry all of you in our prayers dailty. SF PM

Leave a comment:

• Slick
    started a topic LCdr Mike Kaplan

LCdr Mike Kaplan

I know we all have those on our prayer list to include friends and family as well as those that currently go in harms way.
    I have a nephew who is a Navy Doc who just got into country (Afghanistan) and was originally assigned to the 81st Airborne. I know, Navy Doc assigned to the Army?
    In any case I spoke to him today and he is on his way to Camp Leatherneck to be with 2d MEB. They've got 5 corpsmen and no doctor.
    Told him he was going where he was supposed to be.
    Would appreciate you all adding him to your thoughts and prayers along with all the others deployed.
Working...
X