Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Gary (Marty) Martin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary (Marty) Martin

Passing below message on to all members especially HMM-265.

S/F

I am taking the library of broadcasting in the blind Dick's message...Don/Stoney
    ----- Original Message -----

Attention On Deck!!

All HMM-265 veterans: Please focus your attention on the message below. I will be passing along to you any further information regarding funeral services pending. All our thoughts and prayers should be focused on Marty’s dear family. Thanks.

S/F

Dick Upshaw
    806 Eagle Pass
    Heath, Texas 75032
    C/P

Dick, I have just learned of the passing of Gary ( Marty) Martin (Hmm265 -1967-1968) of Carson City, NV..Gary died Wednesday 26,2013 complications of surgery. At this time I do not have any information of arrangements. I am hoping you may be able to get this out to our other squadron mates or get it to the person/s who have the ability to pass on this sad news.

Semper Fi

Gary Spevacek
Working...
X