Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Col Clifford E Reese

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Col Clifford E Reese

On Apr 9, 2012, at 7:52 PM, George Simpson wrote:

Scarface Six passed away this morning after a gallant fight.
    Arrangements for his funeral have not been finalized.
    Please keep Cliff's family in your prayers.

Semper Fi,
    Homer
    Slick

Re: Col Clifford E Reese

Originally posted by Slick View Post
    On Apr 9, 2012, at 7:52 PM, George Simpson wrote:

Scarface Six passed away this morning after a gallant fight.
    Arrangements for his funeral have not been finalized.
    Please keep Cliff's family in your prayers.

Semper Fi,
    Homer
    As a Squadron Lieutenant, did not have a lot of interface with Lt Col Reese (a good thing) but when I did, he was a leader of great integrity and took care of all his Marines. Later in life, I had the good fortune of coming across his path several times. Other than the fact that he had aged a lot better than I had, he continued to be a great leader; one with a positive attitude in all things and a Marine of great accomplishment. He will be missed but not forgotten.

Comment

I server with Cliff at least twice during his career and thought the world of him. He was a great Marine and a good friend. I am sad to hear of his passing. I know he will add some color to guarding the gates of Heaven. My prayers are with his family.

Early Spiars

Comment

ALways Prayers for the Family and love ones left behind! God Speed >>>>>>>Semper Fi Marine forever!
        J.J. HALL( Jerry)

Comment

Working...
        X