Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Looking for HML367 Avionics 69-70

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for HML367 Avionics 69-70

I was in the avionics shop in HML367 from June 1969 to June 1970. I will attend the convention in SanDiego next month. Would like to know if anyone else is attending.

Re: Looking for HML367 Avionics 69-70

Bill who was you with before 161 nam ? New River or maybe you may find people who was in boot camp, school's etc. At the Reunion you may get surprized! I did the 1st reunion I went too! JJ

Comment

I was in VMO 1 at New River. Got there in late 67 and left early May 69 on my way to Nam. I was also on the USS Guadalcanal (LPH-7) in 68 for 6 months in the Carribean. I went to NAS Memphis for school. We just got back Sunday and it was a lot of fun. Not too many from 367 but a great group from VMO3.
      Last edited by william_coffee; 09-17-2014, 09:25.

Comment

Originally posted by william_coffee View Post
        I was in VMO 1 at New River. Got there in late 67 and left early May 69 on my way to Nam. I was also on the USS Guadalcanal (LPH-7) in 68 for 6 months in the Carribean. I went to NAS Memphis for school. We just got back Sunday and it was a lot of fun. Not too many from 367 but a great group from VMO3.
        ME TOO! 264 new river, cross to a Crew Chief 262 69-70. Was Eddie Earls with you at 367,he was in nas Millington, Tenn. and with 264 and the Carb 2-68. then off to nam also. Ed has pass on now tho! Did you go on a sub unit late 67 too? I was with 264 and we had 34's at this time and covered for 365 in the caribean til 1-68

Comment

Working...
        X