Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Looking for Terry Haney, HMM 263, Marbel Mountain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tjenkins
    replied
    Re: Looking for Terry Haney, HMM 263, Marbel Mountain

Thanks Gary for your help with this. To my surprise after 41 years, Terry has recently contacted me. Maybe you can help with locating another marine although we were in Marble Mt. in 69 and 70. His name is Mike Morone.

Thanks again, Tom
    Originally posted by GARY ALLS View Post
    Tom,

I looked in my cruise book for '66-'67 and did not see a Terry Haney. Can you give me the years that he served with 263?

I might be able to help you more with that information.

S/F Gary
    HMM-263 '66-'67

Leave a comment:

• fred
    replied

Originally posted by Tom Jenkins View Post
    I would like to know if anyone knows or remembers Terry Haney? He was a crew chief with HMM-263 in Viet Nam.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
    Tom Jenkins
    HMM- 263
    Viet Nam
    Tom where are u.??? Just found this forum looking for me.. I'm still kicking...live in ft worth tx. Just retired. Love u man take care ...Terry,!, write back!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• GARY ALLS
    replied

Tom,

I looked in my cruise book for '66-'67 and did not see a Terry Haney. Can you give me the years that he served with 263?

I might be able to help you more with that information.

S/F Gary
    HMM-263 '66-'67

Leave a comment:

• Looking for Terry Haney, HMM 263, Marbel Mountain

I would like to know if anyone knows or remembers Terry Haney? He was a crew chief with HMM-263 in Viet Nam.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
    Tom Jenkins
    HMM- 263
    Viet Nam
Working...
X