Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Radiation Testing - Looking for someone who was there

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiation Testing - Looking for someone who was there

Gentlemen:

I received the following email with a request to post. Please pass this on and hopefully we can find someone who can help Ron. Please contact Ron directly if you have information that can help him.

As always, thank you for anything you can do.

ronaldhatton@sbcglobal.net

From Ron Hatton:

I was in HMM-362 during Atom Bomb testing in 1957 at Desert Rock,Nevada. I have been looking for friends that were with me.The Atomic Energy Commission says I was not there. I was there---one of the ops was called operation Hardtack. One day I was in the trenches and the next day I was flying with special glasses on.If anyone can help me I sure would appreciate it.

Semper Fi.

MSGT Ronald D. Hatton USMC/USAF
    1703 Paulson Way
    Napa,Calif.,94558
    Home Ph. (707) 224-7025
    Cell (707)337-6070
    Janice C. Campbell
    "MustangJan"

"Ne Obliviscaris"

Radiation exposure

Thank you Jan for bringing Rons need for verification of being in operation Hardtack and others to our attention. This is a very important request, as most everyone is in the low to mid 70's now that were in the many operations. Just hope a Grand Daughter, or Grandson reads this, and asks Grandpa if he remembers the participation in any of the tests, and especially of knowing Ron. It would help them, as well as MSGT Ron Hutton. Thank you. S/F.

Comment

radiation

Originally posted by Jan Campbell Pierce View Post
      Gentlemen:

I received the following email with a request to post. Please pass this on and hopefully we can find someone who can help Ron. Please contact Ron directly if you have information that can help him.

As always, thank you for anything you can do.

ronaldhatton@sbcglobal.net

From Ron Hatton:

I was in HMM-362 during Atom Bomb testing in 1957 at Desert Rock,Nevada. I have been looking for friends that were with me.The Atomic Energy Commission says I was not there. I was there---one of the ops was called operation Hardtack. One day I was in the trenches and the next day I was flying with special glasses on.If anyone can help me I sure would appreciate it.

Semper Fi.

MSGT Ronald D. Hatton USMC/USAF
      1703 Paulson Way
      Napa,Calif.,94558
      Home Ph. (707) 224-7025
      Cell (707)337-6070
      Joined the Marine Corps "56" and arrived to the 5th Marines in late "56". They told us that we had just missed going to the Atomic testing, so there must have been several units from the 1stMarDiv at the testing.

Comment

radiation

Bunnie, there were many units of the 1st MarDiv up to '56 that were involved in the tests. I believe it will be denied any Military were involved in them, until way after they are gone. It is just passing the buck. There are still a number of Battan-Corregidore Veterans still alive, and I hope there will still be a Good number of Veterans still alive when the Gov. is instructed to pay them proper Compensation for the live human Radiation tests, with all those years of denial in BACK PAY. We can denie help to our Veterans that were experimented on, and still send Billions of dollars to countries that would love to push a button, and see we not exist anymore. I do not believe it will ever change. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.

Comment

Working...
        X