Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

263 Crash Nov 1969

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slick
    started a topic 263 Crash Nov 1969

263 Crash Nov 1969

The guest named «Doc Borcicky Richard Borcick» with the email address rcrj@suddenlink.net said:
    How can I find out about Medevac helicopter cash I was in with HMM-263 on the night of Nov 12, 1969 or very early morning on Nov 13...? The helicopter was destroyed... I don\\\'t have the air craft number that was on the side as it was burned up. I do have photos showing the front with showing 263. That photo was taken by Dr Davis which was your flight surgeon back them... What I need to know is what brought it down? I was told it was shot down but I never received the final word...

Pilot was Ty Lewis the crashed on night medevac- Korean C P north of Barrier Island ...sandy LZ

Please any help ..

• Klondike
    replied
    I have been in contact with Ty Lewis (he is not a member of Pop-A-Smoke) about this accident. He confirmed that he was involved with this night medevac accident and approved me to copy and paste this comment: "Steve,

That was indeed me. We were not shot down. We just went IFR in the sand and hit a berm.

Ty"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X