Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Must see!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must see!

From Allen West; you all MUST know about this ASAP:

Morning folks. While you were sleeping, Barack Hussein Obama took out his pen and ordered our Military to enlist illegal aliens. In other words, this charlatan has allowed those who have disrespected our Constitution and are not citizens to take an oath to support and defend the very document, our rule of law, of which they are in violation. Obama has no constitutional authority to make any laws or rules concerning naturalization as stated in Art I Sect 8 Clause 4. This is an illegal order and should not be followed by our Military. As well, we are pink-slipping men and women in uniform, Americans, and Obama wants to enlist illegals. We are already outsourcing our national security to Syrian Islamists. This is intolerable and just another reason why we must flip the Senate and begin to reverse Obama's tyranny. Any Democrat supporting this illegal order needs to be voted out!
    I am speechless.....
    Semper Fidelis
    Joe

Phu Bai tower:
    YW-11 for Phu Bai DASC-
    Remember, These are "A" models!
    YW-11 BuNo-151939
    '65 Model CH-46A

Re: Must see!

Originally posted by JoeReed View Post

I am speechless.....
    President Obama didn't order anyone to enlist illegal aliens! DoD expanded the "Military Accessions Vital to the National Interest" (NAVNI) program that began in 2008 under President Bush. Under NAVNI, a small number of non-citizens (those with legal non-immigrant visa or asylum/refugee temporary protected status) with specialized linguistic or cultural skills are offered expedited naturalization in exchange for enlistment into the Army. They must have been present in the US for 2 years with no breaks, have a high school diploma, have a qualifying score on the Armed Forces Qualification Test, and demonstrate language proficiency in their native language. At the completion of Basic Training they are eligible for naturalization. http://www.goarmy.com/info/mavni

In September DoD expanded the program to include individuals covered by the "Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Act". http://http://www.uscis.gov/humanita...-arrivals-daca

Comment

Originally posted by JoeReed View Post

I am speechless.....
      Joe! I don't think there is any more words to be said. I to have a hard time to find words or any word for that matter.

Comment

Here is something to consider on this issue. Soon, the president says he will make an executive order saying that illegal aliens will be US citizens. So, they will be able to join the US military legally. The president will be breaking the law, since we already have laws against what he will be doing. The president made a vow to the US people that he would up hold the laws of this land when he became president. A bill can be passed by congress and the president can sign it, this is how laws are made. The Executive Branch of the US government does not have the right to make laws on its own.
        David "Butch" Powell HMM-262 RVN 70-71

Comment

Working...
        X