Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

God banned from funerals for war vets under Houston VA' s orders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God banned from funerals for war vets under Houston VA' s orders

http://thesteadyconservative.com/wordpress/2011/07/01/arleen-ocasio-still-at-it/

This isn't what I went to Vietnam for. God Bless My Marine Brothers.

• Joe Reed
    replied
    Re: God banned from funerals for war vets under Houston VA' s orders

Joe,
    Believe item about Army Sgt not being able to speak at a fund-raiser is dated. may 09
    Slick,
    This could be true, but it was the first time I remember hearing it...Of course just because I don't remember it doesn't mean I didn't.....CRS is NOT getting better with age! '
    Thanks Slick!

Leave a comment:

• Mike Mullen
    replied

That's it!

I am so disgusted with this administration.

Nothing but pure sophistry.........masquerading as intellectual prowess. Naive and foolish......but, what's worse....damaging to the Country.

All we can really do is pray to Our Lord that He will forgive all of this foolishness....and continue to bless our beloved Country......in spite of these fools.

Semper Fidelis,

Moon

Leave a comment:

• Slick
    replied

Originally posted by Joe Reed View Post
    Got this in an email from a retired Marine friend...must have something to do with it!!!
    Joe,
    Believe item about Army Sgt not being able to speak at a fund-raiser is dated. may 09

If you believe in validity of Snopes (and I'm wary of them) the issue was not speaking per se, but speaking at a fund raiser in uniform

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/faithbased.asp

Leave a comment:

• Jerome HALL
    replied

Originally posted by Joe Reed View Post
    Got this in an email from a retired Marine friend...must have something to do with it!!!
    WAIT a FEW!! Thats Bull --- Bull,and thats no Kidding. Maybe they can't speak but what If they write something and someone give it in there own words> Something short of them sayine it them self! I'd Do it for any of them,since we aren't in the Service at this time. What! wait for 40years and then try to learn a Lesson! Right

Leave a comment:

• Joe Reed
    replied

OBAMA STOPS WOUNDED SOLDIER FROM SPEAKING!!

Sent by Retired Vice Admiral Bob Scarborough, of Arlington , Va.

"I wanted to give you all some disturbing information on our wonderful president. I work with the Catch-A-Dream Foundation, which provides hunting and fishing trips to children with life-threatening illnesses. This past weekend we had our annual banquet/fundraiser event in Starkville . As a part of our program, we had scheduled Sgt. 1st Class Greg Stube to come; he's a highly decorated U.S. Army Green Beret and inspirational speaker who was severely injured while deployed overseas and didn't have much of a chance for survival. Greg is stationed at Ft. Bragg , NC and received permission from his commanding officer to come speak at our function. Everything was on go until Obama made a policy that NO U.S. SERVICEMAN CAN SPEAK AT ANY FAITH-BASED PUBLIC EVENTS ANYMORE. Needless to say, Greg had to cancel his speaking event with us. Didn't know if anyone else was aware of this new policy. You're just starting to see the Obamanation. This is just how the Nazis did it in the 1930s -- slowly, one step at a time. This should be forwarded to everyone regardless of party affiliation!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X