Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Thirty Six inch Hole

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

36 inch hole-congress pay raise

I agree Doc. I just need to say congress has already passed themselves a 3% pay raise for Jan. Thats a fact. I will vote for my Republican incumbant as he has NOT taken the pay raises they vote themselves for several years now. He will not take this one either. Hati has already gotten several Billion Dollars. One for sure, and this Senator has held the second Billion up until they can find out how to pay for it, and where a bunch of the money has gone. Geraldo has investigated and found that out of the 1st Billion hatti has gotten, the cost of all the ships and Helicopters, and troops that went down when it happened, was paid for out of that. Hatti has only gotten several hundred million dollars of it so far. The Gov. took out the cost of everything first. That was smart of some one I guess, a little. Now there is a,'where did the money go', scandal going on now. Don't worry though, Geraldo is on top of it. That was on about 3 or 4 this morning. There is still most of the food aid still crated up, and not being given out yet. We will completely re-build the country, even though 3/4 to most all of them would cut our throat given the chance. It don't matter. And so it goes, on and on. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.

Comment

Holes

Got to admit these are bigger A Holes than my 36 inch post SF PM

Comment

Holes

Paul, you are so right. Many of the house A holes just won't be there after the new year starts. Glad I would fit in the 28 inch job for sure. Of course I have no intentions of being in such a situation. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.

Comment

Working...
        X