Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Letter to President Obama from 95 year old Pearl Harbor Survivor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter to President Obama from 95 year old Pearl Harbor Survivor

This is a letter to read and pass on

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/haroldestes.asp

And your point?

One mans opinion, everyone has one... This is the land of freedom and opportunity. That is what we fought for! The first amendment is not just for Christians by the way.
    Last edited by USMCTPDOG; 09-01-2010, 13:45.

Comment

Actually this is the opinion of a lot of Americans and I'm proud to be one of them. We will see in Nov which way our country is going. SF

Comment

my point

AMEN Walt, and Harold thank you, GOD bless you.

Comment

Originally posted by R.T.Foster View Post
          AMEN Walt, and Harold thank you, GOD bless you.
          X2.........Semper Fi !!!

Comment

Originally posted by USMCTPDOG View Post
            And your point?

One mans opinion, everyone has one... This is the land of freedom and opportunity. That is what we fought for! The first amendment is not just for Christians by the way.
            Sounds like you don't take this man's letter seriously. I happen to think like the majority of Americans think......this Master Chief is right in his beliefs on our "anointed one". Semper Fi

Comment

More than 1 mans opinion

Originally posted by USMCTPDOG View Post
              And your point?

"And your point ?"

The point is "land of freedom and opportunity" means you support what this county was founded on and what WE fought to preserve. The President we have now does not reprsent that,,,,,We do not need to apoligise to anyone in the world today. I deeply resent seeing the person('s) who currently have the responsibility of representing this great nation down grading us and Kissing
              terrist backsides... I do not look down on any religon or nation, I do firmly beleive that criminals/terriost need to be stoped by ANY means possible. This nation has always (with the dispectable excption of slavery) stood for the preseveration of individual rights and freedom...I do not see that attitude from the Oboma's, they would inslave this nation to the Radical extreemist of the world.

Comment

Working...
              X