Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Attack/war on the usa my opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: Attack/war on the usa my opinion

Bunnie, I was hoping the u.n. would do it, as most of them are musslums, and thought they would get a bunch of them killed off so as when we do have to start shooting them, there would be less of them. I understand your point though. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.

Leave a comment:

• bunniemccosar
    replied

Originally posted by John Ace Hunt View Post
    Bunnie, if we do, there will be 3 wars we are fighting in at the same time. Let africa stop them, or the United Nations. I don't believe we need to do it. I hope not anyway. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.
    You can't depend on Africa to do anything!! They are killing themselves off with too many dictators, corrupt politicians, and greedy persons that want to be "kings"! If we would always "let some one else do it", it would never get done!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: Attack/war on the usa my opinion-attack mogidushu

Bunnie, I agree with you, and say we should put an amphibious landing on mogidshu and clean them out, instead of libya. I'd sink all their skifs, up to the mother boats. Never happen though. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.

Leave a comment:

• Jerome HALL
    replied
    Re: Old Geezers' reflection:

Originally posted by bunniemccosar View Post
    Been trying to keep track of happenings around the world and the pirates got my attention and kept it! Brought to mind - "from the halls of Montezuma, and to the shores of Tripoli", - and now the pirates of Mogadishu that killed 4 Americans and at the last count, about 600+ prisoners. And then I see the Marine Corps getting bogged down in wars that the Army was trained to do, - ours was to knock down the doors and hold the door open for at least 6 months, until the army could come in. Many can see us doing army type work, not that we can't do it (we need the combat experience) and then the Corps asking for more expensive equipment to keep us up there with the big boys, - pretty soon they are going to see that the USA doesn't need another expensive type army unit and will start thinking again that the Corps needs to be done away with!
    The Corps should be planning for a combat landing onto the "shores of Mogadishu" and straightening out their crap, and keep doing what we were trained to do, with great thought and planning, and not be restricted in the use of our combat equipment (artillery, Tanks, and Air assets). A lot, lot, lot should be done to keep the inhabitants from having to make a living from piracy. It would take time and keep "others" seeing that the Corps is doing what it is trained to do. Semper Fidelis
    You been reading my notes or are others out there seeing what seems to be coming by way of the back door? That would be for the Country to disband a certain service ( not to mention) so they Congress can save for THEIR retirements. Then Tax
    those that have put in Money and time Plus above ALL their Lives. Just thoughts!
    Last edited by Jerome HALL; 03-04-2011, 05:28.

Leave a comment:

• Jerome HALL
    replied

Originally posted by Jardo Opocensky, Jr. View Post
    Hey! Here is a novel Idea
    Don't go where the Pirates are
    Stupid is as stupid does.
    Don't make your problem our problem
    Stupid !!! It does bring a smile to ones face ,that is if they watch Forest Gump !! If you know what I mean.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Jardo, that sounds like a winner to me. Keep all the civillians out, and blow away the pirates. The whole area could be a free fire zone. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.

Leave a comment:

• Jardo Opocensky, Jr.
    replied

Hey! Here is a novel Idea
    Don't go where the Pirates are
    Stupid is as stupid does.
    Don't make your problem our problem

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Bunnie, if we do, there will be 3 wars we are fighting in at the same time. Let africa stop them, or the United Nations. I don't believe we need to do it. I hope not anyway. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.

Leave a comment:

• bunniemccosar
    replied
    Old Geezers' reflection:

Been trying to keep track of happenings around the world and the pirates got my attention and kept it! Brought to mind - "from the halls of Montezuma, and to the shores of Tripoli", - and now the pirates of Mogadishu that killed 4 Americans and at the last count, about 600+ prisoners. And then I see the Marine Corps getting bogged down in wars that the Army was trained to do, - ours was to knock down the doors and hold the door open for at least 6 months, until the army could come in. Many can see us doing army type work, not that we can't do it (we need the combat experience) and then the Corps asking for more expensive equipment to keep us up there with the big boys, - pretty soon they are going to see that the USA doesn't need another expensive type army unit and will start thinking again that the Corps needs to be done away with!
    The Corps should be planning for a combat landing onto the "shores of Mogadishu" and straightening out their crap, and keep doing what we were trained to do, with great thought and planning, and not be restricted in the use of our combat equipment (artillery, Tanks, and Air assets). A lot, lot, lot should be done to keep the inhabitants from having to make a living from piracy. It would take time and keep "others" seeing that the Corps is doing what it is trained to do. Semper Fidelis

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: Attack/war on the usa my opinion-- other countries borders

I am glad our DHS boss is inspecting other countries borders. Just wish we could get her to inspect, and do something about OURS. We do not need to be the worlds police man, when we can't even police our own, and take care of our own. When that is taken care of, then help others, but you have to help yourself First, to be able to help others. Enough is enough. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by lurch View Post
    I HOPE DOCs ALRIGHT to Ace ! Hope JJ ok as well sfkc
    Lurch, JJ posted a day or so ago. Believe he is doing good. Hope so as well. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Its the thought that counts Doc. Was getting a bit concerned for sure. The muslums are fighting each other now. Thats good. Hope the GOP gets smart and makes them do right. Karzai is mumbling out his ears, but other than that they are just as messed up as they ever were. They are worried about where the money will come from when ours dries up. Very soon I hope. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.

Leave a comment:

• DOC FERRELL
    replied

I am not sure I understand how this new page works or even where I am.

I HAVEN'T POSTED IN A WHILE BEEN RATHER BUSY WITH LOTS OF STUFF AROUND HERE AND CHRISTMAS; I DID TRY LOGGING IN A FEW TIMES BEFORE THIS ENTIRE THING GOT CHANGED BUT COULDN'T GET IN FOR SOME REASON.

NOT SURE HOW THIS WORKS; BUT I LIKED THE OLD LOOK BETTER.

LOTS GOING ON WITH THE MUSLIMS IN EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST AND INSIDE THE USA; BUT I WAS SORTA BUSY DOING THE CHRISTMAS THING.

I TRIED LOGGING IN A FEW TIMES TO POST A CHRISTMAS CARD TO YOU ALL.

DIDN'T WORK; COULDN'T GET IN.

SO, MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAU'OLE MAKAHIKI HOU! (HAPPY NEW YEAR)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• lurch
    replied

I HOPE DOCs ALRIGHT to Ace ! Hope JJ ok as well sfkc

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Doc, haven't heard from you. Send us an all right, or something. Semper Fi, and READY-APP..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X