Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Attack/war on the usa my opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    ever go to KFC and....

Doc, I have many times gone there and picked up a bucket. Thats when they were 19.95 a bucket. Now, they are close to 40 bucks a bucket. Its good, but not that good. When getting home I would find all legs and wings. I'll just get 3 or so pork steak, and grill them on the pit. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.

Leave a comment:

• lurch
    replied
    last I heard

monica was going around to collages on the lecture circut @ 10 grand a pop to talk about how she was misused and abused by SLICK WILLY .Plus she was hawking her book .she never really explained why she saved her dress .not that it matters.I hear they train interns to keep their mouthes shut now !

Leave a comment:

• DOC FERRELL
    replied
    Ever go to KFC and order everything?

Originally posted by DOC FERRELL View Post
    Then you get home and find.... what happened to the biscuit?
    Well it happens.

IT SEEMS THE DAY BEFORE BILL CLINTON'S LITTLE OVAL OFFICE FUN & GAMES WITH A SO CALLED WHITE HOUSE INTERN (MONICA LEWINSKI) SP? MADE THE NEWS; THE SO CALLED 'BISCUIT' WAS MISSING FOR AWHILE.

CLINTON DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO DEAL WITH IT; HE WAS BUSY SIGNING STUFF AND PLAYING HIDE THE SALAMI WITH YOU KNOW WHO.

I JUST GET THIS WEIRD FEELING THAT HIS OWN 'LAUNCH CODES' (SEPARATE FROM THE ONES IN THE 'FOOTBALL') WENT MISSING DURING AN OVAL OFFICE SALAMI FEST.

AFTER AN EXTREME PERIOD OF TIME THE CODES IN THE FOOTBALL WERE CHANGED THEN CLINTON WAS INFORMED. OOOPS.

WHERE'S THE BISCUIT? I MEAN IT'S NOT LIKE HE WAS MUGGED BY AN OVER ACHIEVER IN THE OVAL OFFICE. RIGHT? WHEN IT WAS DISCOVERED MISSING THE JOINT CHIEFS GOT TOGETHER BASICALLY SAYING, 'YA'LL ARE NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS'!

IT'S SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT. SOMETHING I DIDN'T THINK ABOUT WAS; WHERE IS MONICA TODAY? MIGHT HAVE TO LOOK INTO THAT ONE.

NO MORE WORD ON THE ABANDONED BLUE VAN IN THE TIMES SQUARE AREA.

NO MORE INFO ON THE HI-POWERED SHOOTER AT THE PENTAGON OR THE SHOOTER AT THE USMC MUSEUM AT QUANTICO. OR WHY?

THE MUSLIM ARRESTED IN DENVER AND SENT TO NYC AS PART OF A GROUP INTENDING TO BLOW UP A TUNNEL IS (I THINK) ABOUT TO GO TO COURT.

NOT TALKING ABOUT THE GUYS WHO WANTED TO BLOW THE SUBWAYS OR THE TUNNELS OR THE BRIDGE OR THE GUY WHO LEFT THE CAR IN TIMES SQUARE AND TRIED TO MAKE IT OUT OF THE STATES TO YEMEN.

ANYONE CATCH THE LITTLE DITTY ON THE MUSLIM CHAPLAIN AT FORT HOOD WHO SHOT AND KILLED AND WOUNDED SEVERAL YESTERDAY. WHEN HE WAS TAKEN DOWN; HE STILL HAD 177 ROUNDS ON HIM! CLEARLY HE MEANT TO DO SOME SERIOUS DAMAGE. OR MAYBE HE JUST WANTED THE EXTRA WEIGHT FOR HIS MORNING EXERCISE.

YEP. THE BIG 'O' WANTS TO TOSS PAKISTAN ANOTHER 2 BILLION; NOT SURE WHY?

ANYONE FIGURE OUT WHAT IT'S COSTING US FOR THE PREZ TO FLY ALL OVER CREATION TO CAMPAIGN?

AM I MISTAKEN OR IS THE RACE IN NEVADA BETWEEN REID AND THE WOMAN THE SAME REID WHO LIVES IN WDC IN THE RITZ-CARLSON HOTEL? MUST BE COMFY. ROOM SERVICE N' STUFF.

I'D SAY THAT FALLS UNDER THE WAR OF ATTRITION; NO MORE THAN TOSSING PAKISTAN ENDLESS MONEY.

A FRIEND OF MINE USED TO SAY: SOMETIMES YOUR THE BUG; AND SOMETIMES YOUR THE WINDSHIELD. I FEEL LIKE WE THE PEOPLE ARE THE COLLECTIVE 'BUGS' HITTING A REALLY BIG NATIONAL/GLOBAL WINDSHIELD.

CHECK IT OUT: BEFORE THE ELECTIONS ON NOV. 2, 2010; THE BIG 'O' IS SENDING HILARY TO HAWAII! THIS IS TO KEEP HER ON A SHORT LEASH AS WRITTEN IN THAT GREAT BOOK: 'THE GAME CHANGE'. COURSE EVERY TIME PALIN SPEAKS BIDEN GOES DOWN THE 'RABBIT HOLE' CHASING HER AGAIN AND AGAIN.

THEN HE'LL (OBAMA) WILL JOIN HER HILARY) 'AFTER' THE ELECTIONS IN HAWAII. MEANWHILE I'M WONDERING WHY SHE (HILARY) IS SUPPOSED TO GO TO VIETNAM AND CAMBODIA?

UP BEFORE THE DAWN OF MIDNIGHT; BACK TO BED.

*VIEW DISCRETION ADVISED FOR LANGUAGE, V, SC, AND OTHER NAUGHTY STUFF*

Leave a comment:

• DOC FERRELL
    replied
    Ever go to KFC and order everything?

Then you get home and find.... what happened to the biscuit?
    Last edited by DOC FERRELL; 10-23-2010, 09:33. Reason: HTI THE WRONG BUTTON

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Call me an America 1st fanatic....

I'm there with you Lurch, Doc. I had thought about getting the little costly things at first, but glad I changed the mind. I missed the blue van. Bet it'll be on again soon. I just have a feeling pakistan is letting the bad people hit the convoys so we will have to buy a bunch of the destroyed things from them very inflated too. Thats bout the only place OBL and his alawaki could be hiding. They may be protected by them. Could be right. It just makes the homesexual people mad as ever that the DADT has been up-held again. Poor little whatevers. I know I wouldn't follow one into battle. I believe rumsfield still has his head in the wrong place. It will come out he most likely did have a meeting with alawaki after the 9-11 attacks. He just doesn't want to admit it. I could be wrong, but remenber something about it. I too believe the chinese are just saying the islands have rare minnerals so they can fight over them. They are so smug, its funny. They are hurrying to catch up with us in Naval ships. BUT haste makes waste. All have good ones. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.

Leave a comment:

• lurch
    replied
    call me an america 1st fanatic . . . please !

a lotta people think i have a bunker mentality. but when ya need a bunker nothing else will do. yer still on glide path Doc !

Leave a comment:

• DOC FERRELL
    replied
    Caveats 'n Stuff

I think I lost a post. I can't remember which one.

IF ANYONE COPIED IT (THE LOST POST) PLEASE REPOST IT AND IF YOU FIND ANYTHING OFFENSIVE; EDIT THAT OUT. MAHALO.

I USUALLY POST THIS STUFF IN THE WEE HOURS (HST) WHEN I'M NOT EVEN FULLY AWAKE.

*NOTE: CAVEAT EMPTOR, FROM THE LATIN WHICH IS LATIN FOR CAVEAT EMPTOR; MEANS LET THE BUYER BEWARE*.

THIS USUALLY IS RELATED TO SOME FORM OF PURCHASE. THEN AGAIN IT CAN BE APPLIED TO SOMETHING YOU BUY INTO (MAKE THAT SUCKERED/CONNED); SUCH AS ... OH SAY FACE BOOK. THERE IS NOW A NEW ISSUE WITH THAT; AGAIN. WHEN WILL PEOPLE EVER LEARN?

BUYING INTO THIS PARTICULAR VERSION OF SOCIAL MEDIA IS BEING EXPLOITED TO THE MAX. THE TERM USED IS 'DATA MINING'. WHERE BAD PEOPLE SIT THERE AND JUST GATHER INFO ON PEOPLE DUMB ENOUGH TO USE IT.

WISH I COULD REMEMBER THE POST I LOST? I THINK IT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH OUR CURRENT FEARLESS LEADER; AND THE ECONOMY AND THE VA AND MEDICARE AND THE CLINICS AND PRIVATE HOSPITALS DROPPING THOSE PEOPLE LIKE HOT POTATOES. I CAN'T REMEMBER.

ANYONE CATCH THE ABANDONED BLUE VAN IN 'TIMES SQUARE' YESTERDAY; NO DRIVER TO BE FOUND. NOTED THE BACK 'FLASHERS' WERE ON; NOT BRAKE LIGHTS; COULDN'T SEE THE FRONT.

THEN AS USUAL; THAT WAS IT. IT GETS SHOWN THEN IT'S GONE UNTIL SEVERAL WEEKS LATER IF THAT. BUT IT WAS IN NYC 'TIMES SQAURE' A NAME I DON'T GET; SINCE IT ISN'T SQUARE. THEN AGAIN LONDON'S PICCADILLY CIRCUS ISN'T A SQUARE EITHER; BUT INDEED A CIRCUS.

SEEMS WE HAVE ANOTHER 'NATO' CONVOY HIT BY THE TALIBAN AGAIN; WHICH I THINK??? IS THE THIRD ONE AS OF YESTERDAY.

DADT IS BACK ON AGAIN. MAYBE IT'S A GOOD IDEA? AFTER ALL WHO'D WANT TO FOLLOW A HOMOSEXUAL PLATOON LEADER INTO COMBAT? MIGHT CUT DOWN ON ENLISTMENTS AND GET US OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST A BIT FASTER.

YA'LL CATCH THIS ONE YESTERDAY?

BIN LADIN AND THIS GUY ALWARI (SPELLING? BUT WHO CARES); PLANNED THE 9/11 ATTACKS.

TWO DAYS LATER WHILE THE PENTAGON IS STILL BURNING AND SMOLDERING; THE 'THEN' SEC/DEF (RUMSFELDT) INVITES THIS GUY ALWARI TO THE PENTAGON FOR LUNCH?

OF COURSE RUMSFELDT DENIES IT; OR DENIES HE WAS THERE; THEN AGAIN HE INVITED THE GUY? I'M CONFUSED.

IT'S A GIVEN THIS ALWARI JOKER HAS LUNCH THEN BAILS OUT AND GOES TO UBL AND TELLS HIM HOW MUCH DAMAGE WAS DONE. INCREDIBLE!

ALSO WE'RE BACK ON CHINA'S CLAIM TO THE TWO SMALL VOLCANIC ISLANDS RICH IN RARE EARTH ELEMENTS.

THE TERM IS SOMEWHAT MISLEADING. FIRST OF ALL THEY AREN'T RARE; BUT CAN BE FOUND IN MANY COUNTRIES. IT'S JUST A NAME OF THREE OR FOUR NEWER ELEMENTS ADDED TO THE PERIODIC CHART.

THE MEDIA WOULD HAVE YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE 'RARE' AND CHINA HAS A MONOPOLY ON THEM. WHICH AIN'T TRUE.

GUESS I'LL GO BACK TO BED BEFORE I ACCIDENTLY SAY SOMETHING WRONG ABOUT OUR COUNTRY BE ATTACKED FROM WITHIN AND FROM THE OUTSIDE.

WARNING: THIS MESSAGE 'MAY' CONTAIN LANGUAGE THAT IS RATED: V, SC, OR CONTAIN LANGUAGE NOT SUITABLE FOR ADULTS.

Leave a comment:

• lurch
    replied
    whata scream !!! it's to bad that you're right about all this crap DOC !

Leave a comment:

• DOC FERRELL
    replied
    I Told ya'll this would happen; and it did!

Chavez makes deal with Russia...

NOW, AS I SUSPECTED HE'S GETTING THE FULL TILT IRANIAN GUEST TREATMENT IN TEHRAN; CUZ THEY WANT PART OF THIS ACTION AND ACCESS TO THE POWER PLANT TO BE BUILT IN CHEVAZ LAND.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT NEXT IS OTHER OUTLAW STATES; INCLUDING N. KOREA TO WINE AND DINE THE LITTLE DICTATOR. IT PUTS THEM ALL IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THE UNITED STATES.

MEAN WHILE FRANCE IS GOING NUTS WITH FIVE DIFFERENT ISSUES AT ONCE NOT TO MENTION IT'S RIFE WITH AL-QUAEDA MORE THAN LIKELY PROMOTING SOME OF THE RIOTS.

ANYONE CATCH THE 'TOTALY ROBOTIC DRIVER-LESS CAR' ON THE ROADS THAT IS COMPUTER CONTROLLED TO PERTY MUCH PATROL AND DO ANYTHING. THIS IS WAY BEYOND BIG BROTHER (1984).

WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE MUSLIMS GET HOLD OF THIS AND USE IT TO GET INSIDE SECURED AREAS IN THE STATES? NOT A MATTER OF 'IF' JUST A MATTER OF 'WHEN'.

THEN WE HAVE SOMEONE WITH A HIGH POWERED RIFLE TAKING SEVERAL SHOTS AT THE PENTAGON; AND NO ONE KNOWS WHO OR WHY?

FOLLOWED SHORTLY BY SHOTS FIRED AT THE USMC MUSEUM AT QUANTICO WITH NO CLUE OR CAPTURE? WHY?

MY GUESS IS YOU CAN GO INTO ANY 7-11 OR CONVENIENCE STORE IN WDC AND ORDER A SLURPY AND A BOX OF AMMO AND ANY HIGH POWERED RIFLE YOU WANT.

WELL AT LEAST WE NOW HAVE THE COAST GUARD ON FALCON LAKE ON THE TEX-MEX BORDER. BETTER THAN WHAT WE HAD BEFORE.

THEN WE HAVE THE SHOOTING OF TWO POSTAL WORKERS IN A SMALL POST OFFICE NEAR MEMPHIS WITH A POPULATION OF 1200. WHY?

THE POST OFFICE WAS OPEN SO THAT RULES OUT SOMEONE PEEVED OVER IT NOT BEING OPEN.

COULD BE A TERRORIST; THEN AGAIN MY GUESS IS SINCE THE ONLY JOB YOU CAN GET THESE DAYS IS A FEDERAL JOB THE SHOOTER'S WERE PROBABLY TURNED DOWN ON THIER APPLICATIONS.

OR...JUST PISSED THAT HUNDREDS OF POST OFFICES ARE BEING CLOSED TO SAVE THE FEDS MONEY SO THEY CAN GIVE THEMSELVES PAY RAISES. WHO KNOWS?

STILL NO WORD ON THE TRUCK THAT GOT THRU SECURITY TO THE NUCLEAR PLANT IN PHOENIX.

ANYONE NOTE THAT THE GUY FROM NICARAGUA WHO WAS KILLED IN A SLUM AREA OF NYC HAS NOT MADE NEWS ANYMORE? WHY?

A LITTLE DITTY YOU MIGHT ENJOY; THEN AGAIN YOU MIGHT NOT; SENT TO ME FROM A FRIEND (USMC/RETIRED).

"No wonder the Marine Corps had to upgrade the requirements to be a Grunt because it's obviously too easy to get into the Air Force." AS FOLLOWS:

Sent: Monday; October 18, 2010 @ 9:30 AM
    To: HUNTER MILLS (USAF)
    Subject: Career Advice
    It is always heartwarming to see a young person receive helpful career advice!

Dear Major Mills:
    I am D. J. Baker and I would appreciate it if you could tell me what it takes to be an F-16 fighter pilot in the USAF. What classes should I take in high school to help the career I want to take later in life? What can I do to increase my chances of getting into the Air Force Academy?

Sincerely,

DJ Baker

A worldly and jaded C 130 pilot, Major Hunter Mills, rises to the task of answering the young man's letter:

Dear DJ,
    Obviously, through no fault of your own, your young, impressionable brain has been poisoned by the superfluous, hyped-up, "Top Gun" media portrayal of fighter pilots.

Unfortunately, this portrayal could not be further from the truth. In my experience, I've found most fighter pilots pompous, backstabbing, momma's boys with inferiority complexes, as well as being extremely over-rated aeronautically. However, rather than dash your budding dreams of becoming a USAF pilot, I offer the following alternative:

What you really want to aspire to is the exciting, challenging and rewarding world of TACTICAL AIRLIFT and this, young DJ, means one thing, the venerable workhorse, the C-130! I can guarantee no fighter pilot can brag that he has led a 12-ship formation down a valley at 300 feet above the ground, with the navigator leading the way and trying to interpret an alternate route to the drop zone, avoiding pop-up threats and coordinating with AWACS, all while eating a box lunch while the engineer is in the back relieving himself and the loadmaster is puking in his trash can!

I tell you DJ, TAC Airlift is where it's at! Where else is it legal to throw tanks, HUMMV's, and other crap out the back of an airplane and not even worry about it when the chute doesn't open and it torpedoes the General's staff car! Nowhere else can you land on a 3000 foot dirt strip, kick a bunch of ammo and stuff out on the ramp without stopping, then takeoff again before range control can call to tell you that you've landed on the wrong LZ!

And talk about exotic travel; when C-130s go somewhere, they GO somewhere (usually for 3 months, unfortunately). This gives you the opportunity to immerse yourself in the local culture long enough to give the locals a bad taste in their mouths regarding the USAF and Americans in general, not something those C-141 Stratolifter pilots can do from their airport hotel rooms!

As far as recommendations for your course of study, I offer these:

1. Take a lot of math courses. You'll need all the advanced math skills you can muster to enable you to calculate per diem rates around the world and when trying to split up the crew's bar tab so that the co-pilot really believes he owes 85% of the whole thing and the navigator believes he owes the other 20%.

2. Health sciences are important, too. You will need a thorough knowledge of biology to make those educated guesses of how much longer you can drink beer before the tremendous case of the G.I.'s catches up to you from that meal you ate at the place that had the really good belly dancers in some God-forsaken foreign country whose name you can't even pronounce.

3. Social studies are also beneficial. It is important for a good TAC Airlifter to have the cultural knowledge to be able to ascertain the exact location of the nearest topless bar in any country in the world, then be able to convince the local authorities to release the loadmaster after he offends every sensibility of the local religion and culture.

4. A foreign language is helpful but not required. You will never be able to pronounce the names of the NAVAIDs in France and it's much easier to ignore them and to go where you want to anyway. As a rule of thumb, waiters and bellhops in France are always called "Pierre;" in Spain it's "Hey, Pedro;" and in Italy, of course, it's "Mario." These terms of address also serve in other countries interchangeably, depending on the level of suaveness of the addressee.

5. A study of geography is paramount. You will need to know the basic location of all the places you've been when you get back from your TDY and are ready to stick those little pins in that huge world map you've got taped to your living room wall, right next to the giant wooden giraffe statue and beer stein collection.

Well, DJ, I hope this little note inspires you. By the way, forget about the Air Force Academy thing. All TAC Airlifters know that there are waaay too few women and too little alcohol there to provide a well-balanced education. A nice, big state college or the Naval Academy would be a much better choice.

Hunter Mills,
    Major USAF

*THAT'S FUNNY!*
    _________
    THEN WE HAVE THE FRENCH HOLDING THE FORT AGAINST A HOST OF PROBLEMS IN FRANCE....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    iranian 'moe'

Doc, you are very right. The stopping of DADT, is a Direct threat to National Security. Any one who doesn't believe that, pity you. I'll have no quarel with peoples head dropping in the basket when it goes that far, just as long as its not my Family or Friends. By then, Millions of us will not be around to see it, but from what I have heard, its not good at all. You Finie, gone, zilch, no more. Best be glad I'm not the deporter, they would all be gone, last week. The ones that wear the towels, you know. Happened in WW2 to the Japanese. It will happen to them as well, that is when the right people get in office, and have enough of it. Mexico needs to stand by as well. Manifest Destiny, that is what its all about. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.
    Last edited by Ace Hunt; 10-18-2010, 10:41. Reason: removed a word, and added.

Leave a comment:

• DOC FERRELL
    replied
    Iranian 'Moe' is at it again

Now he is talking about 'peace talks' to be held in Austria?

AS MOE' OF IRAN SAYS THE ABOVE HE'S STILL HITTING ON THE FANATICS IN LEBANON; CALLING ISRAEL THE 'LITTLE SATAN' AND THE UNITED STATES 'THE GREAT SATAN'. I THINK I HAVE HEARD THOSE TERMS USED MANY TIMES BY MUSLIMS.

THE BIG 'A' IN IRAN WHO CONTROLS 'MOE'; HASN'T HAD AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT IN YEARS. IT'S CALLED 'DOGMA'. COULD BE CALLED THEIR STANDARD DAILY PROPAGANDA.

NOW WE HAVE ANOTHER PROBLEM. WHICH EXPLAINS ALOT (ESP. IF YOU THINK OF BAGDAD'S SO CALLED SAFE 'GREEN-ZONE').

SEEMS THE IRAQI SOLDIERS WE ARMED AND TRAINED ARE SPLITTING UP INTO THREE GROUPS.

ONE GROUP IS REVERTING TO AND RE-JOINING AL-QUEADA, THE SECOND GROUP IS REMAINING AT THE JOB; WHY THE THIRD PART OF THE TOTAL GROUP IS DROPPING EVERYTHING AND LEAVING THE COUNTRY; HEADING FOR SYRIA OR THE LIKE.

THEY DON'T WANT ANY PART OF THIS STUFF ANYMORE. SO MUCH FOR RECRUITING THE SUNNI MUSLIMS. OF COURSE YOU CAN'T PUT THE SUNNI'S TOGETHER WITH THE SHIA.

THIS WOULD PUT US IN A WORLD OF 'SHIITE'! (PUN INTENDED). GET IT? SHIA IS SHIITE. NEVER MIND.

YOU CAN BE SURE THE MUSLIMS ARE WATCHING THE UPCOMING MID TERM ELECTIONS. ESP. IN NEW MEXICO AND ARIZONA; TWO BORDER STATES THAT IF GO GOP WILL DEFY OBAMA AND PROTECT THEIR OWN BORDERS FROM INFILTRATORS.

THESE MID TERMS ARE GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST THING IN DECADES.

"Did you ever think what the word 'vote' means? To me it means; 'Voice of Taxpayers Everywhere.'" ~~ Martin D. 'Bux' Buxbaum

THOUGHT I'D STICK THAT LITTLE QUOTE IN THERE.

ON THE DON'T ASK DON'T TELL ISSUE WHICH IS A THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY IN MY OPINION.... GUESS WHAT.

THE 15TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES; JAMES BUCHANAN WAS HOMOSEXUAL. HE STATES CLEARLY THAT HE BEGAN 'WOOING' GENTLEMEN FOR COMPANIONSHIP WHILE IN OFFICE. HE ALSO USED AN ORPHANED ADOPTED GIRL HE CALLED HIS 'NIECE' TO ACT AS THE 'HOSTESS' (TRANSLATION: FIRST LADY).

AS FOR HILARY (SEC. OF STATE) POTENTIALLY RUNNING FOR THE OVAL OFFICE WHICH HAS BEEN DENIED RECENTLY OVER AND OVER... GUESS WHAT AGAIN....

JAMES BUCHANAN WAS THE FIRST AND ONLY SEC. OF STATE TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT AND WIN. WHILE ALL THIS IS REALLY INTERESTING; IT STILL BEGS THE QUESTION OF WHAT HE MAY HAVE OR MAY NOT HAVE SAID TO HIS HOMOSEXUAL PARTNERS. I.E., COMPROMISING NATIONAL SECURITY.

SOMETHING TO PONDER; AND YOU CAN LOOK UP HIS BIO ABOUT ANYWHERE.

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE: ANYONE HERE THE BRIEF BLURB ON AN FBI BUST OF A TOTALLY FAKE USMC COL. WHO OF COURSE DECORATED HIMSELF WITH EVERYTHING; CLAIMED TO BE A CAREER MARINE WHO STARTED OUT IN VIETNAM.

STILL WAITING TO HEAR MORE ON THAT ONE.

SO DON'T ASK DON'T TELL IS A DIRECT THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY. EVEN MANY SENATORS AND REPRESENTATIVES HAVE STATED ON TV THAT THIER CONGRESSIONAL AIDES ARE HOMOSEXUAL; AND THEY HAVE ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS!

IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE SOME MUSLIM GETS TO ONE; FORMS A RELATIONSHIP AND THEN GETS ALL THE INFO THEY WANT; JUST LIKE OLD PHILBY BACK IN ENGLAND DURING THE COLD WAR.

TIME TO GO BACK TO BED.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    My last post had a......

Hi Doc, Men, its a mess what the people running states and offices in those states can get away with. Seems every day you find out someone somewhere has pushed things to the limit to see how far they can get. They usually get away with it for awhile, but never do they have to refund it, or go ahead and pay it. I have a feeling the nut case in charge won't be retiring, or impeached, as every day there are more and more people that are turning their back on him. WELL, he deserves it. I still laugh at people when I find out they voted for him. Some mumble and try to avoid the subject, but I still laugh at them. I will even, if I loose a few teeth for doing it. The debt is awsome, and getting worse. There is a muslum school now that our tax dollars are paying for, and they make them pray to alley-oopps daily too. The aclu is sueing them over it. It is very hard to believe. But they will not be stopped, thats for sure. More will spring up. Why can't they stay where they are, instead of trying to force their ways on us? Things will change once his majesty gets out of orfice. He should have kept his campaign promises, and not lied to us. But I'm just a hate filled rumor spreading nut case. I do believe there are many just like me. One, I do not care to be lied to. I didn't vote for him, as I knew better. I despise people that trys to tell me 'Oh your wrong about him, just give him a chance'. Good God Almighty, another 6 months, if he is not controled, some one else will own the US of A, and what?, we have to go to some other country. I don't believe so. I hope this experiance will stop the people from electing another one, ever.!!!!!!!! Maybe a mex., spic, Indian(American),or some other race, but not a hard head oreo. We are called crackers, so just returning the favor. Have good ones. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.

Leave a comment:

• DOC FERRELL
    replied
    My last post had a 'Brain Cloud'.

Well it happens...

YESTERDAY WHEN I POSTED THAT THIS YEAR'S DEBT WAS 1.6 TRILLION; I FORGOT TO ADD THAT SINCE IT IS NOT BEING REDUCED; THE INTEREST ON THAT 1.6 TRILLION IS ABOUT ONE BILLION DOLLARS A DAY!

EXTRAPOLATE THAT TO INCLUDE THE REST OF THE UNPAID DEBT AND THE INTEREST PER DAY MUST BE STAGGERING.

REMEMBER WHEN CALIFORNIA GOT FROM THE FEDS 11 MILLION BUCKS AND THEY USED IT TO HIRE ONLY 55 PEOPLE? WELL IT GETS BETTER. MAKE THAT WORSE.

I'M WINGING THIS FROM SWISS CHEESE MEMORY; BUT I THINK LAST YEAR IN CALIFORNIA THE STATE KEPT TAXPAYERS REFUNDS WITH NO INTEREST; FOR UP TO SIX MONTHS; THEN SOME GOT THEIR MONEY; WHILE OTHERS GOT A TAX CREDIT FOR THE REFUND THEY DIDN'T GET; SO THAT CALIFORNIA COULD KEEP THE MONEY.

HAWAII DID THE SAME THING; BUT IT WAS A ONE TIME THING AND A LAW WAS PASSED THAT IT WAS ILLEGAL AND WOULDN'T HAPPEN AGAIN.

NOW WHAT I'M HEARING FROM CALIFORNIA WHO WANTS ALL THIS BAIL OUT MONEY TO WASTE; HAS BEEN BUSTED FOR SPENDING ABOUT 100 MILLION ON CALIFORNIA NATIONAL GUARD INCENTIVES PROGRAMS WHERE MOST OF THE PAPER WORK WAS BOGUS AND THOSE FUNDS CAME FROM THE FEDS; WHICH MEANS 'WE THE PEOPLE' PAY FOR THAT TOO.

I'M HOPING THE MASSAD GOES AHEAD AND TAKES OUT IRANIAN PREZ 'MOE' KNOWING HE WILL BE REPLACED BUT AT LEAST IT WILL TAKE THE BIG 'A' IN IRAN SOMETIME TO FIND SOMEONE CRAZY ENOUGH TO TAKE THE JOB.

I THINK I MENTIONED THAT BEFORE.

THE BIG 'O' KNOWS HE HAS NO CHANCE OF BEING RE-ELECTED. I SUSPECT HE MAY NOT EVEN BE AROUND; BECAUSE HE'LL BE IMPEACHED OR HE'LL RESIGN.

HE REFUSES TO GET US OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST. IT'S A WASTE OF MONEY; LIKE OWNING A BOAT. OWNING A BOAT IS LIKE DUMPING TONS OF CASH IN THE OCEAN. I'VE HAD THREE. I'M A SLOW LEARNER.

AL-QUEADA IS WATCHING ALL OF THIS BY THE HOUR AND RECORDING EVERYTHING.

ONE OF THE THINGS THEY DO IS 'TEACH' CERTAIN PEOPLE HOW OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM WORKS; AS IN INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. WHILE IN THIER LAND IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND. IT SEEMS TO BE EFFECTIVE.

AS FOR THE FT. HOOD MUSLIM CHAPLAIN WHO KILLED OR WOUNDED ALL THOSE PEOPLE; I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS.

THE SHOOTING STARTS ON A MILITARY BASE; WHY WOULD SOMEONE CALL 911 FOR HELP?

DURING THE OPENING OF THE TRIAL ON THIS GUY; HE SHOWED NO REMORSE; AND WHEN PEOPLE TESTIFIED; HE LOOKED AT THEM WITH A 'GLARING STARE'.

AS IF TO INTIMIDATE THEM. THAT SHOULD BE A SLAM DUNK FOR THE PROSECUTION. EVEN THE JUDGE NOTED IT.

MEANWHILE IT SEEMS THE SOMALI PIRATES HAVE TAKEN ANOTHER SHIP OFF THE COAST OF KENYA. WHY CAN'T WE STOP THAT?

IT'S 0128 HST; I'T TIRED AND GOING BACK TO BED.

STUFF HAPPENS SO FAST ON THE NEWS I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH IT; EVEN WITH A NOTE PAD ON THE COUCH.

STILL WAITING TO SEE WHAT COMES FROM THE CHAVEZ/MOSCOW THING.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    attack on America-war against.....

Doc, I'll express my feelings on points you brought up. I feel russia is still on the outs with us (in closed doors), because of what Reagan did. They would most likely like to see us fall and good. Even with the simpleton in orfice, we will pull out of this self induced depression sooner than it is expected. I do believe. chavez wants a nuc plant so he can bring us missery like iran and un is doing now. Like I said before had my Mom and Dad named me un, I'd let the air out of our old vehicle at the time. I bet un cuts big brother off from his 500 to 800 million bucks a year when he takes over, that is unless he has him harie-carried before that happens. You are so right about n.korea giving chavez more than all the missles they need. Its most likely happening right now. Do you realize that we went to the muss-slum countryies, with a trip by the nassa, to include them in the space program. Thats all it will take, soon as what ever (sand flea), goes, he will blow the whole thing up in the name of allieoops. We get more stupid as a country every day. When bamma looses the prez position in '12, bet he cries. I don't like the way he bought the judge out that initially gave the boot to auntie that has been living against the law here for a very long time. It was a sell out, and no one can tell me other wise. She is in no more danger in her dirt floor home in wherever, than his half brother is there now. He just married a very young teen age girl just a week or so ago. (AH che-wa-wa). Yes russia will build a nuke power plant for chavez. Your right russia needs the oil, more than we do. Your mistake on the debt, was only 400 Billion bucks. Not nothing compared to what fannie mae, and freddie got. You know after both of them got the Billions of dollars in bail outs, they hired 2, and 3 other small companies to administer it all out. That way the small companies are not accountable to the senate. They only have trillions of dollars in homes they can't fore close on now. I don't feel bad for them. If they are so stupid to let walmart, and a few other companies sign the foreclosure papers, then they deserve to not be able to have control of them. My wife and I, own 5 homes that does NOT have a mortgage. I bought my Mom and Dads home from them before they died. I have 3 here, and my wife has 2 new ones in Arkansas, and all 5 are clear title, no thats deed. I wonder how we were able to pay for them, and all these millions and millions of people can't. She has a 35 cent job, and I am on va comp. We were just smart enough not to do dope, and pay the house payments instead. I'm bout half right on that. Its called responsibility. The banks were told by franks,(the funny one in the house), told them to sell the homes to anyone that wants one, wether they can pay for them nor not. Bet they going to regret it in just a short time. I have no sympathy for them. There were several banks that on their scams were buying porches, mansions, and God only knows what else with their bail out money, and fraud home money. That just came out about 4 am this morning. I agree with you on the don't ask, don't tell garbage. I say make them a seperate service, away from the straight decent Men and Women that DOES NOT want to even be around an immorial person. Bet they go to hell for it. I wouldn't want to be around one because when God decides to pull another sodom and gomora, I don't even want to be in the same state as any of them, but beause of the closet judges, and congress men, and women, I have to. Just like the judge that had the pecker pump on during trials, I still get a kick remembering him. Nothing happened to him I don't believe. he still got his retirement and all benifits. Funny world, HUH. No the depression is not over by a very long moon shot. Big o doesn't know what a recession, and a depression is in the 1st place. I believe it would take much less time to get out of this mess, you say 15 plus years. If we STOPPED all foreign aid no matter to who, we could do it in half that time(neva-hapen -gi's). I don't think its to good an idea to let china in on the space station at all. They would just cut the tie lines to the russian, and US space Pilots, and do a take over. Real simple. What would we do? Nothing we could do. Its going to be blown up like I said when we let the 1st person with towels on their heads go up to it. We won't have to worry about it at all except where all the un-burnable parts will hit the earth at. I should stop watching Star Trek re-runs since goldie, and the other trans-sexual did what they did to Bill O'Reilly. It was a staged deal. I believe its a muss-slum thang too. The muss-slum people all believe the same, so I wouldn't turn my back to one. Even the tamed ones we have over here, well over 300 plus thousand. I've said it before, but you let an i man say 'AHAHAH-YA-AH-HA-HA-YA-YO', attack those infadels now, and we will have a shooting war going on right here in our back yard, All over the Country. I bought all the guns and ammo I need 10-15 years ago. They fire just as good today, as they did then. They have a new 50 cal. Pistol out now, I believe I may buy. It is a hand and wrist Breaker, but what the heck. I got a good look at it on the Gunny's tv program(Ermey), and it kicks like a charging,well you get the idea. It is a very Bad weapon. You get 10 of the people with towels on their heads lined up, you could take them all out. They fired it a good number of times. The Gunny even fired it twice or more times. He said it was to much for him. I still say, 'let them build the temple at ground zero. It will just be burned down, blown up, and destroyed each time they get it finished. I doubt it will even ever be finished. They are still hill-billies just all over the place that does not want it. Thats flat out NO. Shucks, Mr. Dillion.!!! If it is put at ground zero, I will say little fat boy mikie will be under it. Everyone will know where he is too. None of this wheres, well the teamster that went missing(Hoffa), you know, where is he at? I still laugh at BOA when they bought up country wide, and all the sub-prime loans. They covered that this morning too, they only have Trillions and Trillions of dollars they will never get back. Serves them right. Now the people are burning the homes down, BIG time like you said. I wonder what is going to happen when all the 3-4 million people out of work, that makes more on un-employment than they could with even a 60 thousand dollar a year job, are going to do when the gov can't pay them not to work anymore? I watched it on tv,(FOX), when several people would not take a 60 thousand dollar a year job because they did say they could make more just laying on the sofa. No comutting(gas), child care, taxes, time away from the family. Yep I can make more with the 400 bucks per week than working, they said. I tell you, I'd take one for sure. Its not going to do pelosi any good to call her house back, and pass the extension of tax cuts. The Country has already made up their minds to get rid of her, frankfruter(ole barney boy), and most all the others. It'll be well over half that looses their jobs, of lifetime politics. I don't believe the Towels would let us pull out. They would all be fighting us then. It would all have to be blown up, and dstroyed in place. Besides the oil, they would sell us our steel back to us then. I agree that there is nothing wrong with the shuttles. Nassa just wants more money so they can get more in salaries. Like I said a page or two ago, the ISS will go boom just as soon as they train the monkey from over there, so nassa will be with out a job most likely very soon. Those monkies are smarter than we think. Won't take long to train one. They will have to extend the missions as they have to pray 5 times a day. He would go along with the program for a few days, or more before it went BOOM. Say, wonder which way he will bow down to pray to alley? All have good ones while we can. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.
    Last edited by Ace Hunt; 10-16-2010, 23:28. Reason: to delete a sentence, and correct a word, and punctuation

Leave a comment:

• DOC FERRELL
    replied
    There is Worse, Worser, & NO-WAY followed by WAY!

This is incredible stuff, and after hearing it 'yesterday', I still can't believe it had I not seen it.

RUSSIA IS ONE OF OUR ALLIES. RIGHT? THEY REFUSED TO SELL IRAN A LARGER MISSILE THAT COULD REACH FAR FURTHER THAN THE ONE THEY HAVE NOW. REMEMBER THAT?

RUSSIA, AMONG OTHER SELECT NATIONS ARE OUR PARTNERS IN THE SPACE STATION. SO THEN...

WHY IS HUGO CHAVEZ THE DICTATOR OF VENEZUELA IN MOSCOW DISCUSSING HOW RUSSIA CAN BUILD THEM A NUCLEAR POWER PLANT IN VENEZUELA? THAT IS ONE OF THE DEFINITIONS OF INSANE.

NOW, SUCH A PLANT COULD BE USED TO MAKE NUCLEAR MATERIALS AS WELL.

ALL THE BAD GUYS (OUTLAW) COUNTRIES GO THERE; I'M SURE N. KOREA OR IRAN WOULD BE HAPPY TO GIVE VENEZUELA ALL THE MISSILES THEY'D WANT.

WHICH PUTS US IN A LOT OF CROSS-HAIRS.

CHAVEZ CAN PAY THE RUSSIANS IN OIL. WHAT BOTHERS ME IS N. KOREA, IRAN, SYRIA, THE U.A.E., AND AL-QUAEDA WILL BE ABLE TO GO THERE. THIS IS REALLY A BAD IDEA.

OF COURSE THE MEETING IN MOSCOW WAS TELEVISED; WHICH IS HOW I SAW IT ON TV. SOME TRANSLATION WAS GIVEN OUT; FOR EXAMPLE THE PRESIDENT OF RUSSIA SORT OF REMARKED WITH HUMOR THAT SUCH A DEAL WITH CHAVEZ WOULD REALLY UPSET THE UNITED STATES.

I THINK RUSSIA IS GOING TO DO IT. THIS ONE CAME OUT OF THE BLUE AND BLIND-SIDED EVERYONE WOULD BE MY GUESS; INCLUDING IRAN AND AL-QUEADA.

I MEAN LOOK; CHAVEZ JUST DIDN'T HOP ON AIR VENEZUELA .... SORRY; HIS PRIVATE JET AN JUST FLY TO MOSCOW WITH NO ADVANCE NOTICE OF WHEN OR WHY HE WAS COMING OVER FOR A VISIT. RIGHT? WHAT? HE JUST DROPPED IN TO GIVE THE PRESIDENT OF RUSSIA TWO BARS OF CHOCOLATE AND SOME SPECIAL TROPICAL FRUIT JAM?
    ________
    CORRECT A MISTAKE ON THE OTHER THREAD; THIS YEAR'S DEBT WAS ADDED UP TO 1.6 TRILLION DOLLARS. I THINK I SAID 1.2 TRILLION. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE DIFFERENCE IS MONEY WISE OTHER THAN (4). (4) OR FOUR WHAT?

I REMEMBER WHEN THE NUMBER (1) TRILLION WAS ONLY USED IN ASTROPHYSICS.
    IF I'M CORRECT 10 X 100,000 = A MILLIONAIRE; THEN THAT X 1000 = A BILLIONAIRE; SO I ASSUME 1000 X THAT = A TRILLION.

I THINK THERE IS A TERM FOR A NUMBER HIGHER THAN A TRILLION X 1000; WHICH I THINK (NOT SURE) IS A 'GOOGLE'.

I'M STILL UPSET OVER THIS 'DON'T ASK DON'T TELL' WITH HOMO'S IN THE MILITARY, FEDERAL POSITIONS OR OTHER SENSITIVE AREAS; IT IS A HIGH SECURITY RISK; REMEMBER THE 'PILBY CASE' IN ENGLAND DURING THE COLD WAR?
    ______

PEOPLE KEEP SAYING NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY THESE HOMES THAT HAVE BEEN FORECLOSED. THERE IS A FREEZE ON THAT. DUE TO LENDER FUBAR'S. I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY KEEP SAYING NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY.

THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE THINK THIS RECESSION (WHICH IS A DEPRESSION) IS ALMOST OVER? THAT'S CRAZY. EVEN THE BIG 'O' SAID IT WASN'T.

IT'S CLEAR THAT GIVEN THE CURRENT DEBT IT WILL TAKE ANOTHER 15 YEARS TO GET BACK TO WHERE WE WERE BEFORE IT HAPPENED; THEN IT WOULD TAKE 150,000 JOBS PER MONTH FOR THE NEXT 15 TO 20 YEARS TO RIGHT THAT WRONG.

DID ANYONE WATCH THIS MORNING SHOW CALLED 'THE VIEW' WHERE THEY HAD BILL O'REILLY ON? HE TOLD THEM MUSLIMS HIJACKED THE PLANES AND HIT THE TARGETS.

THE WOMEN GOT ALL UPSET AND TWO WALKED OUT; THEN CAME BACK. THEY SAID EXTREMISTS DID IT; THEN COMPARED IT TO MCVEY AND HIS PARTNER THAT BLEW UP THE FEDERAL BUILDING IN OKLAHOMA.

THAT IS CRAZY. MCVEY WAS NUTS BUT HIS AGENDA HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH AL-QUEADA AND THAT IS WHO ENGINEERED AND FUNDED THE MUSLIMS THAT HIT US ON 9/11.

BILL SHOULD HAVE SAID AL-QUAEDA WAS BEHIND IT. THE HE OBJECTED TO THEM WANTING TO BUILD THE SUPER MOSQUE NEAR GROUND ZERO.

THE WOMEN WENT BILLY-GONE-BAT-SH*T AGAIN.

WHAT BILL SHOULD HAVE MENTIONED WAS THE COMMIE FILM MAKER MICHAEL MOORE WHO NOT ONLY WANTED THE SUPER MOSQUE BUILT BUT HE WANTS IT BUILT 'ON' TOP OF GROUND ZERO!!!

NONE OF THE MAJOR BAIL OUT COMPANIES HAVE PAID BACK THE GOV. INCLUDING THE BIG ONE; BOA WHO BOUGHT UP 'COUNTRY-WIDE' AND ALL THEIR SUB PRIME LOANS.

I AM STILL WAITING TO FIND OUT WHICH OF OUR NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS WILL BE HIT LIKE THE ATTEMPT IN PHOENIX.

I KNOW WHAT YA'LL ARE THINKING: WHAT DOES SOME OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE ATTACK ON AMERICA? NOT TO WORRY. I COMES TOGETHER AS THOUGH IT WERE PRE-PLANNED BEFORE 9/11, MORE THAN LIKELY BACK TO THE ATTACK ON THE U.N. BUILDING.

NOW THE FIGURES HAVE CHANGED; WE NEED 300,000 JOBS PER MONTH FOR SEVERAL YEARS TO BREAK EVEN. I FORGOT TO ADD THE NEW PEOPLE COMING INTO THE WORK FORCE OVER THOSE YEARS. SORRY.

SOME PEOPLE WHO ARE PERMANENTLY OUT OF WORK FOR THE LONG TERM WHO HAVE MORTGAGES THAT ARE IN FORECLOSURE; ARE OPTING FOR PULLING THE PIN BEFORE THE BANK REMOVES THEM FROM THEIR HOME.

THEY ARE BURNING THEM DOWN.

BTW; NOW PELOSI WANTS TO RECONVENE CONGRESS NOW; BEFORE THE ELECTIONS IN A COUPLE WEEKS AND PASS THE EXTENSION OF THE BUSH TAX CUTS. THE DEM'S ARE REALLY DESPERATE.

STAYING IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS COSTING US BIG BUCKS AND ADDING TO THE DEBT. IF WE PULLED OUT TODAY IT WOULD STOP THE ADDING TO THE DEBT BUT ON THE OTHER HAND UNLESS WE BROUGHT EVERYTHING OUT WITH US IT WOULD ADD TO IT.

IN A PERFECT 'NO WARNING SCENARIO' IF WE COULD PULL OUT OVERNIGHT; IT WOULD SAVE US A FORTUNE BUT ONLY PUT A DENT IN THE DEBT. WHY? LOTS OF MILITARY WHO'D BE BACK HOME WITH NO JOBS.

TRANSFER THOSE ON ACTIVE DUTY TO OTHER DUTIES LIKE THEIR HOME STATES; GUARDING BORDERS; OR IN THE MID-WEST OR INLAND; PROTECTING SENSITIVE INFRASTRUCTURE OR BUILDINGS; BRIDGES; ETC.

WE COULD PULL OUT OVER NIGHT; FLY OUT ALL MILITARY; WEAPONS, ETC THEN HELO LIFT ALL THE BIG STUFF OUT OF THERE; ANYTHING WE COULDN'T TAKE PULL THE ELECTRONICS OUT OF IT; HAUL THEM OUT; AND TOTALLY DESTROY THE VEHICLE SO IT CAN'T BE REBUILT; ALSO DESTROY ALL BASES TO RUBBLE. LEAVE NOTHING.

RUSSIA WAS IN AFGHANISTAN FOR 12 YEARS BEFORE THEY GAVE UP; WE'RE COMING UP ON THAT TIME-LINE AND IT'S ALREADY BEING CALLED OUR SECOND VIETNAM.

FROM THE BOMBING OF THE U.N. BUILDING TO 9/11 TO ALL THE OTHER INCIDENTS IN THE USA AND OUR FOREIGN BASES IT'S BEEN A PLANNED WAR OF ATTRITION BY AL-QAEADA FROM THE GIT-GO.

REMEMBER THE AL-QUEADA DESTROYS; THE TALIBAN JUST WANTS CONTROL.

15% OF PEOPLE BETWEEN THE AGES OF 20 AND 24 CAN'T GET A JOB; THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE ONES JUST GRADUATING. THESE ARE GOING TO BE SOME OF THE KEY VOTERS IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS.

THE OTHER BIG VOTING BLOCK WILL BE THOSE WHO DIDN'T GET THE SSA INCREASE THIS YEAR LIKE LAST YEAR.

THIS DRIVES ME NUTS: TV ADS FOR HI-TICKET CARS (AMERICAN MADE) OR EXPENSIVE IMPORTS; WHO IS THEIR 'TARGET MARKET'? NOT THE MIDDLE CLASS; THAT IS FOR SURE.

EVER WONDER WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MISSING BAGGAGE HANDLER WHO VANISHED WHEN TWO REAL HANDLERS WITH BADGES NOTICED HE WASN'T ONE OF THEM? I SUSPECT IT WAS AN AL-QUAEDA TEST TO SEE HOW EASY IT WOULD BE TO GET TO AIRLINES.

RIDDLE ME THIS: THERE WAS A COMPANY IN HOUSTON, TEXAS THAT HAD A VESTED INTEREST IN THE BP OFF SHORE RIGS; THEN ABOUT TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE BP RIG BLEW UP ONE OF THREE COMPANIES ON THAT RIG 'HALIBURTON' (SPELLING)? BOUGHT OUT THE HOUSTON COMPANY. WHY?

I THINK; BUT I AM NOT SURE I CAN FIND OUT WHO THAT HOUSTON COMPANY WAS USING AN INSIDER SOURCE THAT DEALS IN INVENTORY FOR COMPANIES BASICALLY INVOLVED IN DRILLING EQUIPMENT.

IT MIGHT TAKE A WHILE; BUT I THINK I MIGHT GET AN ANSWER; JUST NOT SURE WHEN.

PLAN-B WOULD BE A POSSIBLE SOURCE IN THE DENVER AREA. WORTH CHECKING INTO.

IF WE LOSE THE SHUTTLE PROGRAM THAT MEANS THE RUSSIANS WILL HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OVER THE 'ISS'. CHINA WANTS TO GET INTO SPACE AND GO FOR THE MOON (SOUNDS LIKE JACKIE GLEASON).

THEY HAVE THE BIG BUCKS. I THINK WE SHOULD OFFER THEM A SPACE IN HOUSTON AND NASA TO FUND CONTINUED SHUTTLE MISSIONS SO WE DON'T GET CUT OFF BY OBAMA WHICH WILL HAPPEN SOON. MANY HAVE BEEN LAID OFF ALREADY; SO THEY NEED TO BE REHIRED.

THE QUID PRO QUO MIGHT BE THAT CHINA WOULD LOVE TO BE PARTNERED WITH US BUT MIGHT WANT US TO STOP PROTECTING TAIWAN. JUST A THOUGHT.

THE SHUTTLES DON'T HAVE TO BE SCRAPPED. THEY COULD ADD DOCKING PORTS FOR ALL OF THEM TO THE 'ISS' AND ALSO CARRY UP THEIR SPARE PARTS; CHINA COULD ADD ALOT TO THAT. JUST MY OPINION.

CHINA WANTS TO BUILD A BASE ON THE MOON; NOT JUST LAND ON IT LIKE WE DID; AND LEAVE. THOSE SHUTTLES COULD BE USED TO TRANSIT FROM ISS TO THE MOON BASE AND BACK.

THEY ALSO MIGHT BE ABLE TO INTERFERE WITH THE NOTION OF CHAVEZ GETTING A NUCLEAR PLANT. WHO KNOWS?
    _________
    OBAMA HAS STATED THE SHUTTLE PROGRAM HAS DONE NOTHING FOR US BUT COST US MONEY. HE'S NUTS. A LOT OF THINGS HAVE BEEN ACHIEVED WITH THE PROGRAM FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE MERCURY PROJECT.

LIKE MOST MILITARY EFFORTS THE TECHNOLOGY TRICKLES DOWN TO THE AVERAGE AMERICAN CITIZEN'S USE. THE FIRST THING THAT COMES TO MIND IS THE EXPERIMENTS WITH RADAR WHICH EVENTUALLY LED TO OUR MODERN DAY MICROWAVE OVENS.

IN THE END, EVEN IF WE GOT ALL THE FUNDING WE COULD FROM CHINA IT WOULD NOT STOP THE WAR OF ATTRITION AND THE AL-QUEADA ATTACKS ON THE USA.

WE OWE CHINA A TON OF MONEY; THAT COULD BE EASILY OFFSET BY MAKING THEM OUR PARTNERS IN SPACE; THE MOON, AND MARS. NOT TO MENTION A BASE ON THE MOON WOULD ALLOW US TO MONITOR THE EARTH FOR KILLER ASTROIDS.

RUSSIA IS STILL GETTING UP AND DOWN BASICALLY LIKE WE DID IN THREE MAN CREWS ON TOP OF A ROCKET DURING THE APOLLO MISSIONS.

PEOPLE HAVE A FEAR OF CHINA. WHEN CHINA BY LAW GOT HONG KONG BACK FROM THE BRITS THEN MACAO; THEY DIDN'T TOUCH IT; ONCE THEY FOUND OUT IT WAS A MAJOR SOURCE OF FREE MARKET REVENUE.

THEY ARE MORE CAPITALISTIC THAN OUR CURRENT ADMINISTRATION IS.

MORE AS I GET IT.... RIGHT NOW MY WIFE IS PISSED AT ME? I'M CONFUSED.
    Last edited by DOC FERRELL; 10-17-2010, 07:51. Reason: BECAUSE

Leave a comment:

Working...
X