Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Attack/war on the usa my opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last I heard on Assange

He's been arrested in England.

SWEDEN IS AFTER HIM ON SEX CHARGES; HIS NEW DOMAIN NAME AND ACCOUNTS HE TRIED TO SET UP IN SWISS-LAND HAVE BEEN SHUT DOWN; AND

WE HAVE A HANDLE ON SOME OF THE 500 PLUS MIRROR SITES HE HAS READY TO GO IN CASE HE WAS ARRESTED OR KILLED.

HIS CREDIT CARDS HAVE BEEN DELETED BY THE ISSUING COMPANIES LIKE MASTER CARD, ET AL.

HE HAS A LARGE ORG. IT IS GETTING DONATIONS FROM PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT HIM BUT MOST OF THE ONLINE COMPANIES THAT DO THAT HAVE SHUT OFF ACCESS TO DONATIONS TO HIM OR HIS ORG.

NOW ALL WE NEED TO DO IS GET HIM EXTRADITED TO THE USA BEFORE A FEDERAL COURT (I PREFER GITMO); IN A STATE THAT DOESN'T HAVE A LIBERAL JUDGE.

MAYBE A LITTLE TIME AT QUANTICO FOR SOME INTERROGATION FIRST. THEY'RE ARE CREATIVE UP THERE.

THAT IS THE GOOD NEWS; THE BAD NEWS IS:

WHAT THIS GUY STARTED COULD BE COPY-CATTED (IS THAT A WORD?); BY ANYONE WHO HAS A GRUDGE AND WANTS TO DUMP SECURE INFO ON THE INTERNET. THE POSSIBLES ARE ENDLESS.

THIS (IF IT WERE TO HAPPEN); COULD BE MINIMIZED BY ANY FIRM JUST BY COMPARTMENTALIZING SO NO ONE HAS TOTAL ACCESS TO ANYTHING.

0408 HOURS HST; TIME TO GET BACK IN BED.

NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE LOST RUSSIAN GPS ROCKET 900 MILES NORTH OF HONOLULU; PROBABLY TORE APART WHEN IT HIT THE OCEAN THEN THE AREA IT WENT DOWN IS ABOUT FIVE MILES DEEP OR MORE.
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT]
    /S/ R. 'DOC' FERRELL
    (FMF-8404) VIETNAM: 1966-67
    SEMPER FIDELIS

Comment

• Last I heard

Doc you've heard by now, that blondie is in jail, in England. Like you said he needs to be extradited, and spend a little time in Quantico, then go to Gitmo, and spend a little time doing the washing on the board. Bubba is awaiting, I heard as well. It is bad news, what he started. Now the drug cartel in mexico is using terrorists tatics. Thats bad. The sleeper people here in mid states will start doing the IED's as well. Real good. If so they had best bring the troops back and turn them loose in each state. With our help as well. Maybe a little boarding of the troops out in our homes, if it gets to that. Things will be changing here, and faster than we would like, for sure. Glad the satelite went down in deep water. I don't believe its a good idea to depend on russia to get to the space station now, after the rocket failure.

Comment

• hero manning

Laugh-laugh. The berkeley city council will vote next tuesday to honor the leaker of documents, pvt manning,as a hero. They are at it again. The Gov. needs to take any and all money they are giving them, for any program what so ever away Period. They are as stupid now as they were 40 plus years ago. In my opinion, well you don't need to know my opinion on this stupidity. They must be on some powerful dope. I believe I will run the other way, as it may be contageous. They are just dumb as a rock. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.

Comment

• Good

I have always said there is Good as well as Bad in every thing,place, people and on and on . Now with that being said I would welcome anyone out there in the AREA to come worth and share with me their GOOD. It would mean so much that they aren't all gone to __-_-_-_ in a basket. So if they be there
          I'll say "God Bless Them too"

Comment

• good

JJ, there is no good in the pvt., that leaked the documents, or the people that supplied the documents to him, NOR the dude- asange- that has the wilileaks site that put them out there. They should be shot for doing it, and with post haste. Haven't heard yet, but I believe people ,Good people, will die as a result of this gross leak of classified documents. Some things must be kept classified, or out of the publics knowledge. It hurt this Country, and they will pay for it. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.
            Last edited by Ace Hunt; 12-10-2010, 03:11. Reason: corrected a word.

Comment

• Dadt

Well, the DADT law failed by 3 votes this evening. NOW the homosexual judges are to rule it be implemented immediately. Thats against the peoples wishes. It saddens me that when the head bashing gets going good, the ones that gets bashed will get service connection for it. There will be that type of reaction from the troops. OR, a lot of Frags in the combat zone will start happening. They will not want to go over knowing they won't come back. Shame it is. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.

Comment

• missle treaty

Doc, have you heard what will be done with the missle treaty with the russians? Bama, clinton and others are pushing it, but I just hope its rejected, as it keeps us from using Nukes in a conventional war with a non-nuke country. Thats slightly stupid if you know what I mean. It will reduce our missles, and russia will get away with keeping a good number of theirs. Its to one way. They want it passed now, like they did the health bill, but the senate is going to hold up on it, and debate it properly. That is I hope thats the way it will go. It still will have to be ratified, and just hope they don't do it. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.

Comment

• Dadt ?

put em in pink ! hot pink BDUs .they brag about wanting to serve and how good they are, put em in seprate units and make em prove it.now get out there and find them nasty ole IEDs "ladies" & a 1 & a 2 ...
                  non illigitimus carborundumMAF gripe ... deadbugs on windshield...action taken...R&R with live bugs!

Comment

• dadt

Lurch, you have a Great plan for certain. That would work, them having their own unit, training program, and everything. They would make good point persons as well. (FOR SURE). They must have a pinkish uniform, to let we straight God/Jesus Loving Men, know who they are. Yep they want it, we can give them their chance. In another 10 years. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.
                    Last edited by Ace Hunt; 12-11-2010, 13:36. Reason: punctuation

Comment

• absent

Hope you are bout healed up Doc. Its been since the 7th we have heard from you. Maybe you just forgot to duck and you'll be good to go tomorrow. We worried. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.

Comment

• I brought them all together

YEA, he sure did. Barry is claiming to have been the one that brought all the people together to work out the tax extensions. That is about as true as the moon split open in halves, and yellow- blue men started pouring out, and realesed oxygen in the atmosphere, and now there is a city on the moon. Look like they play both sides of fence to get votes back. UGG. I would say something, but being banned from the board isn't worth it. He does not know that the tax extensions will be defeated, and better ones be voted on the 1st 2 weeks in January. He even brought Cigar man in to help him. Wonder if he still smokes them. I'd say yes, as he doesn't look so good. He sure is hanging on some good looking secretary for sure though. Bet hillary likes that. 'Now I did not have sex with that lady, until you define what sex is, it is'!!!. I just know, man, it is. There are people out there that believes he will be re-elected in '12. Hope they stay away from me, as the dope they are on, may be a new type that just the smoke has to touch you, and your hooked, and you stay out of your mind for a week or so. Frightening it is. Believe barry will take credit for anything. Just a poor excuse I know that. Thank you all you buggers. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.
                        Last edited by Ace Hunt; 02-26-2011, 01:49.

Comment

• just my opinion

maybe this ain't the right place,but I think you should have had to serve in the military in order to hold public office, 'specially POTUS. course I always thought it would be better if all officers in the military had to be NCOs 1st !
                          non illigitimus carborundumMAF gripe ... deadbugs on windshield...action taken...R&R with live bugs!

Comment

• Just My Opinion

I do so agree with you Lurch. They need the law to apply when a kid graduated from high school. 2 years in which-ever Service desired, BUT it is to be a MUST that they do. No more of this, yea, huh, na, what,rain on you crap garbage. They should have to learn it, and stay in, even if its in the Brig, for the full 2 years. Then it would be a must for public office, even being mayor, or chief water boy. No there are no guts for it. They certainly do it in Israel for sure. Everyone, even little girls. I believe it would cut down on Illegals a whole bunch. Before they could get citizenship, 4 years in the U.S, Marine Corps, Minimum. Still say, No congress has no guts to mandate such a thing.

Comment

• Brothers

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]I never did think they should of stop the draft (the way it was) maybe some changes was needed so ALL would go at some point. So many young people don't know what they want to do or maybe they don't have the money or grades to go . At least everyone would have some idea what our Country is about and know what it means to be Free.. " To Be Free Cost many peoples Lives" Our Kids and ALL who comes here needs to know that, and those RIGHTS they talk about also COST dearly. God Bless You ALL JJ[/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

• brothers

JJ, I feel they should get the graduation paper in their hand, and have to get on that Bus the very next day for 2-4 years in which ever service they are put in. They should have no choice. Wether they have the money or not, didn't cost me a penney to go, as it was paid for. I quit school so didn't have the grades, got them later. and I did learn to respect people, myself, and our Country. Thats why they should have to go. Mandatory, wether they like it or not. If they don't go, deportation to the coldest part of the world. Period wether they like it or not. Thats what I'd have the guts to make them do. Period. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.
                                Last edited by Ace Hunt; 02-26-2011, 01:45.

Comment

Working...
                                X