Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Need help with Air Medals, HMM362 '68-69

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with Air Medals, HMM362 '68-69

I am looking for help getting credit for 16 Air Medals earned while flying as a crew chief with HMM362 (68-69) I was with the squadron when the s were folded at Phu Bai, and was transferred to Hhm463 for two weeks before getting out of the Marine Corps, at the time of my transfer I was given my Flight Jacket to give to my new squadron, who told me to just hang on to the Jacket, I have the Certificate of Eligibility signed by Col J. E Scharp on 20 Aug 1969 showing awards 2- 17
    with 320 Strike/Flight points, I also have copies of the After Action Reports showing me as crew Chief of YL-7 from 14 Jan - 16 July 69, I have contacted MMMA without success, they say their is a 30 yr limit for awards , but I hear of WWII veterans getting awards. Any help would be appreciated

Calvin Eason
Working...
X