Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Heavy Haulers - D Models

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy Haulers - D Models

Name: Clayton Piersall

Subject: Heavy Lift Quarterly Article

Message: Greetings from Afghanistan! I am the squadron historian for
    HMH-362 and our squadron is currently conducting the last Ch-53D
    deployment to Afghanistan. We have been contacted by LtCol Ogden of
    PMA 261 who is looking to write an article for Heavy Lift Quarterly
    about the CH-53D and stories of its incredible service to our country.
    He would like to include stories from pilots, maintainers, and crew
    chiefs who have served. Please contact me at the above address and I
    can put you in contact with him so that he can commemorate this great
    aircraft. Thank you very much.

Capt Clayton Piersall