Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

pen pals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pen pals

I have a high school friend that is looking for soldiers or marines to write to as a pen pal.

Does anyone know of a site where this can be accomplished, that is safe for young adults to go on?

Thanks

Harry

Re: pen pals

I sure don't harry. They all seem to have people that will prey on them for sure. Snail mail, is the best, but e-mail, wouldn't recomend it. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.
    Last edited by Ace Hunt; 01-05-2011, 09:28.

Comment

Ace,

That is basically what I am looking for, a place where a snail mail address could be found for a Marine, Sailor or Soldier to be written to.

Thanks for the information.

Harry

Comment

Harry, I would hope your friend could write different units in afghanistan or over Seas now, that could find someone that can and would write as a pen pal. Hope someone is found. Semper Fi, and READY-APP..

Comment

You might have her contact the USO and I'm sure they can accomplish what you are seeking.

Semper Fi,
          Arthur G Friend
          "Alfa Golf"
          VMO-6 Dec 66 - Dec 68

Comment

I'd either recomend that, or the Marine Corps League in your area. The best bet would be the MCL. If the USO is anything like it was in '66, its the MCL for sure. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.

Comment

Working...
            X