Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Boeing Vertol CH-46 Production List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Dale,

155313 was last noted flying with HMM-265, coded "EP-15" in May 2008. They might still have her on charge.

Sid

Comment

Thank You Gentlemen

It just blows my mind to see an aircraft I crewed 40 years ago still in the air. When you think of all the advancements over those 40 years - just like what we are doing right now, accross the country and around the world to Sid in England. It's like when I got home from nam and watched Neil Armstrong walk on the moon all over again for the gaping open mouth factor.
      READY - SQUAT THRUST - BEGIN

Comment

First CH 46A to VN

Dave Leighton and I flew the first 46A from the BV plant in PA to MCAS Santa Ana. I can copy my log book and send it to you if you provide an address. A better choice would be Dave Leighton who stayed with HMM 164 for the full tour. Send me an email address and I will send you his address. jackbart@comcast.net.

Comment

how do they do it?

A testment to the Marine Corps disregard to maintaining an aircraft regardless of the man hours to make it happen.

Dennis Craycraft

Comment

Is still flying with HMMT-164 out of Camp Pendleton. I crewed her with HMM-263 during 1970-1971. It was great to see and touch her again!

Comment

"Old Birds"

Know what you mean John..... Like meeting an Old Friend for dinner that you haven't seen for decades!!
              Semper Fidelis
              Joe

Phu Bai tower:
              YW-11 for Phu Bai DASC-
              Remember, These are "A" models!
              YW-11 BuNo-151939
              '65 Model CH-46A

Comment

John Morgenstrens phone # at HMX is: (703) 640-6590.

K.D. Logue

Comment

CH-46 Production List Complete on HELIS.COM

Gentlemen,

The CH-46 Production List is complete on the HELIS.COM database website. I encourage you to view it at the following URL: http://www.helis.com/database/model/316/

I entered unit transfer dates, but in many cases I did not know the side number. I encourage all to make detailed comments to any of the 625 construction numbers listed. (You may have to join HELIS.COM. If you don't want to join HELIS.COM, you can email your comments to me at vertol-107@hotmail.com.)

All the best,
                  Dutch

Comment

Re: Boeing Vertol CH-46 Production List

Originally posted by kdlogue View Post
                    John Morgenstrens phone # at HMX is: (703) 640-6590.

K.D. Logue
                    KD Logue: How the heck are you? I was with you at HMX-1 ON Phrogs and then VH3D's. Dwight.Nelson@dcma.mil

Comment

Working...
                    X