Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Hmx-1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmx-1

Nighthawks,

Below is a link to pictures taken by SSgt Angel M. Rodriguez during events for the HMX-1 66th Reunion. He is still editing and adding pictures from 8th & I and the reunion dinner; he expects all pictures to be posted by Sat (18 May). Again, we enjoyed participating in the HMX-1 66th Anniversary events, so please look for the 70th Anniversary events around this time in four years. Please feel free to download and keep any of the pictures found in the below link; enjoy!

HMX-1 66th Reunion Pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/42261937@N06/sets/.

Very Respectfully,

Maj Jeff “TOAD” Hullinger

BB: 202-814-8277

W: 571-494-4616/4617/4618

Jeffrey.hullinger@whmo.mil

Re: Hmx-1

Thanks Paul, You're looking good in those Wings!
    READY - SQUAT THRUST - BEGIN

Comment

Great pics thanks for sharing, Paul!!!
      Semper Fidelis
      Joe

Phu Bai tower:
      YW-11 for Phu Bai DASC-
      Remember, These are "A" models!
      YW-11 BuNo-151939
      '65 Model CH-46A

Comment

Good stuff Paul!

Well deserved recognition for you.

????? .... I don't understand Paul .... are you saying that
        HMX-1 only has a reunion every four years?

Comment

Yep, every 4 years. I was at the last one 4 years ago. Hope at 93 I can make the next one. Only Jim Mazur & Slick was at this one that I know. My first one was at the first Reunion lots of years back & my old friends like Buck Yeager & others are Guarding the gates Have to look through my paper files to get that date . Guess they think we live forever ,lol. Old & Bent but not bowed !!! Semper Fidelis

Comment

Working...
          X