Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Uglies?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uglies?

Any Uglies out there that know George Zamora, he's planning to come to the reunion this coming summer in Cowtown.

Far as I know, Rick Kersey may show up for his first reunion, too. He's in Shreveport.

We're trying to track Bill Benson down, but he moved out of St. Louis so the hunt is on.

John Perry will also be there.

Found Benson

Talked to Benny in St. Louis. He thinks he'll be able to come.

Comment

Reunion 2006

Just found this sight awhile back. I was with the Uglies 66-67 and plan on Wife and I coming to reunion
      See you there
      GySgt Cooper

Comment

Darold

Gunny, Met you in Shawnee when you came down to see YL-37 in action. Have tried you email but have not been successful in reaching you with information published about the visit.
        Gary Ugly Angel 67
        Gary Doss

Comment

Shawnee Show

Originally posted by Gary Doss
          Gunny, Met you in Shawnee when you came down to see YL-37 in action. Have tried you email but have not been successful in reaching you with information published about the visit.
          Gary Ugly Angel 67
          Gary my e-mail is coopde@bigriver.net whould like to hear about Shawnee. I sure enjoyed being there. SF
          Dee Cooper

Comment

Shawnee Visit

Gary
            Enjoyed the visit. really brought back some memories!!!
            You'all doing a great job with YL37. keep in touch ok?
            The Gunny Cooper

Comment

Working...
            X