Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Writer seeking interviews for book

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Writer seeking interviews for book

I’m a journalist completing a book on the Hopes, Losses and Faith of those who serve/have served in the military, their families, and the leaders who are responsible in ensuring their service is for the greater Good of the world.

> I’d greatly appreciate emailed responses to THREE QUESTIONS (see below). Any of the responses published in the book will be fully credited with the individual’s name and associated information – unless a person wishes to remain anonymous. PLEASE make responses as long or as short as you like. Stories or explanations are always welcome. <

These are the THREE QUESTIONS I’d ask of anyone who’s serving, who’s served, or any family member of someone who’s serving or served in the military:

(1) What gives you hope and sustains you each day?

(2) What do you Believe in?

(It could be an Idea; a person or persons; a Spirituality; or anything else.)

(3) What’s the most important thing you’ve learned in your Life at this point in time?

Please email responses to:
    FaithTitle@laceygroup.net

* PLEASE feel free to forward this on to anyone you think might be appropriate. All emails will be personally responded to and any questions are welcomed. *

As the son of a Vietnam-veteran USAF combat pilot (Thunderchief), grandson of a WWI US Army infantryman, great-great grandson of a Union Captain in the American Civil War, and close friend to those who’ve served in Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait and Beirut for the U.S., British, French, Australian and Israeli military, I simply want to shed a light on the spirit that drives and sustains in periods of supreme adversity; when humanity is at its best and worst.

Thank you so very much for your time and your kind help with this project.

- G Lacey
Working...
X