Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Who's coming?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's coming?

Is there a running list of names of attendees so far?

At this time, I plan to be there with my wife Judy. Not that I have much choice since I gotta register vendors an work the silent auction.

Ya'll need to clean out your footlockers for some good silent auction stuff.

Billy Ray

Re: Who's coming?

Have plan's to be there ,and will be nice to see you again. Lord willing I'll make it for I have the plan's set. JJ

Comment

We're booked!
      Semper Fi
      Tim

Comment

Billy Ray

We won't start rockin & rollin on registrations until April or later. You know how Marines are - wait till the last minute.

LZ

Comment

LZ - It looks like four of us Old Tigers already started the dance
          READY - SQUAT THRUST - BEGIN

Comment

Booked the airline today, will pick squadron options and tours when Jake puts the agenda out.
            Semper Fi
            Tim

Comment

Originally posted by timothy View Post
              Booked the airline today, will pick squadron options and tours when Jake puts the agenda out.
              Just A WAITING! Seems like so many things going on,and then there is the election this coming Tuesday. Sure is important for the future of this Country.

Comment

Booked the airline and room back in Jan.

Comment

I'll be there with Debbie. I'll be handing out the free stuff and selling ya'll the usual items. Debbie will be running the 50 / 50. Be sure and buy a bunch of ltickets.

W. W. & DEBBIE HOUSTON
                  W. W. HOUSTON
                  Board of Directors
                  POPASMOKE

Comment

Working...
                  X