Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Squadron Coordinators

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Squadron Coordinators

TC

If you look above, you were already listed as coordinator.

LZ

Comment

Please see below for duties as coordinator. A bunch of you need to step up to the plate and represent your squadrons.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Slick View Post
        I had my L/Cpl hat on when I wrote that
        OOPS!! I'll start filling many, many, many sandbags now Sir--let me know when you get tired.

Comment

Marines & Devil Docs

We are getting fairly close to the reunion and I have yet to receive any nominations for either the Mac Tweed or Arnold Barden Awards. Please let me know on either award.

LZ

Comment

Re: Squadron Coordinators/HMA-369

Guys

I had the wrong e-mail for Tim in the newsletter;

Please assist me however you can. I have been identified in the June 2012 issue of POP A SMOKE as the Squadron Coordinator for HMA-369; however, the email address is incorrect. The correct one should be tim.ehly@att.net

Whatever you can do to help me avoid a SNAFU, I would appreciate it.

Semper Fi
            Tim

Comment

Re: Squadron Coordinators/Errors in newsletter

OK - hang me from the aft pylon. I screwed the pooch. Please check the coordinator list above, not the one in the newsletter. I guess I had not polished my belly button in a while. CYA soon. If there are any more mistakes - let me know - I have big shoulders!!!

Comment

I am attending the reunion in Orlando for the first time. I was in H&MS 36 both at KY HA and PHU BAI during 1966-67. I don't see where there is any squadron coordinator for my squadron, but I did see where some are combined with other squadrons.. Does anyone have any info on this???
                Jerry Serin

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Reed View Post
                  Charlie, if everyone in MABS did that there would never be anyone attending! Go! You'll be among brothers everywhere. See ya' there!
                  Hey Joe I tried to get in touch with you a few times but I guess you changed your email. I am attending the reunion and I was hoping we could do some beers> Let me know how to get in touch with you
                  Thanks
                  Jerry Serin

Comment

Jerry

We only have a few MAB & H&MS personnel attending. We have one room left for squadron hootches. I will get with Slick & Molly and see if we can fit you guys in. If not, I am sure you can crash any of the squadrons that were at either Ky Ha, Phu Bai, Quang Tri or Marble when you guys were there. See you soon.

LZ

Comment

Working...
                    X