Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

2010 - Reno

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Feed

Slick ! Thanks for the feed back on the reunion Dates.

Comment

good Feed Back

Originally posted by Slick View Post
      actual reunion date 8-11 July
      Hotel rates are good 3 days prior and 3 days after.
      Admin will be set up fro early check-in late on the 7th
      Slick thanks for the feed back for the Reunion Dates. just try to post another post and it didn't take so I'm trying it this way.

Comment

The pre-post approval requirement removed for all threads, howver there are at least two threads where we're having system troubles to get it to take. This is one of them. Wally is trying to get it fixed.
        Until then it may take a little time before it shows.
        Slick

Comment

Coodinators

Bill

They will be listed in the next newsletter coming out shortly. Tell William that I do not have a coordinator for 369. The e-mail, phone and other info for the guy that did DC is no longer valid and no one has stepped up to fill the void.

Comment

I wanna come two !

who can come and how do i make sure i don't bump into somebody i owe money to ?!
            non illigitimus carborundumMAF gripe ... deadbugs on windshield...action taken...R&R with live bugs!

Comment

Lurch

Just fill out the attached paperwork: http://www.popasmoke.com/notam2/showthread.php?t=7729 and you will be good to go. As far as owing anyone money - just give them a roll of quarters and send them off to the slots!!!

Comment

thanks for the info, both items !

one thuosand domo's G I !
                non illigitimus carborundumMAF gripe ... deadbugs on windshield...action taken...R&R with live bugs!

Comment

Reunion 2010 SET UP

[FONT="Georgia"]Well I just got the Flights set up for the Reno trip. Now I think everything is cover . Will give some calls and try getting some others on the ball too. Now check the jar's and all places that may have some change to have some Good Down time with ALL you . Pray more of the 262 people will be able to make the trip. Yet there are so many of you other Marines that I have spend time with so will always look forward to seeing each and everyone of you God Bless and Keep us all in Good Health . Semper FI [/FONT][SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Comment

reunion 2010

This will be my first one, and with hmm163. Is there a way to find out who will be comming? Nice night in Brookings Or.
                    Last edited by smokey the bear; 05-17-2010, 01:18. Reason: spelling

Comment

Smokey, is there any one in particuler from 163 you are looking for

Joe D HMM 163

Comment

Working...
                      X