Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Reunion 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reunion 2008

Larry Zok:

Congratulations on a job well done for this reunion!! The room rates were
    excellent as were the rooms dedicated for the hospitaltiy "Hootches".
    Also, I believe that signing up with AFRI was a really smart move on
    your part.

Please advise ASAP on the location chosen for the 2010 Reunion.

Thanks again.
    S/F

Walt Wise

Walt

Thanks for the kudos, however, it was a group effort. Bruce Colbert gave me free reign to set it up, Slick Katz took care of the flyover, LtGen McCorkle got General Amos to show up, AFRI took care of the heavy lifting. Just glad all had a good time - I know I did with Michelle & Lindsay!!!

As far as 2010 all I can say is that we are working it real hard to make a decision. It's not really all that cut and dried, lots of factors involved. But, we are trying.

Comment

Mission Accomplished & Well Done

For my money the reunion was great and I think the mission planers did an OUTSTANDING job. Well done and I don't care where we go next.
      Regarding the bitch's, FYI, it's a Marine operation. Marines bitch....

Comment

Bill, I sent you an e-mail about this...

Comment

Posting photos

Wally, I wish you'd send me an email about it...I haven't been able to post a photo for a good while! I've done it, previously, and follow the instructions, and it appears to go, but they never show.......
          Semper Fidelis
          Joe

Phu Bai tower:
          YW-11 for Phu Bai DASC-
          Remember, These are "A" models!
          YW-11 BuNo-151939
          '65 Model CH-46A

Comment

Re: Posting Pictures

[SIZE="3"]Ok, there sees to be some confusion about posting pictures, so I'll see if I can help. This for anyone that is having trouble.

The first thing is "are you registered" to post pictures?

When you get to the Visions page, do you put in your user-name and password that you registered with on the Visions page? If not you will see directly below the Log-in "Sign Up". Click on it and fill out the required information and if it says completed successfully, go back and now sign in and you'll be good to go.

Joe, you have signed up twice, with two different user names. Have you been logging/signing in? If you have the log in windows will disappear when you hit Login.

Joe, please try the "Forgot password" directly below the "Sign Up" if you need an hint.

If anyone is still having problems please contact me and we will see what is going on.[/SIZE]

Brook Stevenson
            9/'67 - 10/'68

Comment

Wally,

I just tried to log into the images site and keep getting an invalid password.

I hit the forgot password link and was sent the password I cut and pasted that password into the login box and still get "invalid password"

I tried to join again and am told that my email address is already in use.

my email address is hnelson5@ec.rr.com

Harry

Comment

Your password was 9 characters. It needs to be 8 or less.
                I changed it and will send you an e-mail.

Comment

Wally,

Thanks alot.

Comment

Working...
                  X