Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Silent Auction Results

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Auction Results

To All,

The D.C. Silent Auction brought in over $3,400 for the George T. Curtis Scholarship Fund. As soon as I compile the names of all contributors, I will post here. Thanks in advance to all who supported it.

It was sure good to see everyone! The D.C. reunion was fantastic! Good feedback all around. The Armed Forces Reunion organization did a bang up job and the B.O.D. voted to use them again for the 2010 reunion (location to be determined no later than end of September).

Anyone who took photos are encouraged to submit them to the Visions section of the website. I did not have the opportunity to take many since I was working the auction.

Thanks,

Thanks to All Donors

[SIZE="4"]A thank you to all those who donated items to the silent auction. Many donated multiple items. A special thanks to GySgt Will Reeves (HMM-365) for his year-long effort to collect and donate items for the auction.[/SIZE]

The following people donated items:

1st MAW
    Richard Buzze

2nd Bn. 4th Marines
    Steve Case

3rd Recon
    George Neville

HMH-463
    Paul Bauer
    Jack Lane
    John Van Nortwick

HML-167
    Mike Calhoun
    Allyn Hinton
    Brian Howland
    Frenchy LaFontaine

HML-367
    Bob "Robby" Robinson

HMM-161
    Squadron Donation
    Chuck Jamison
    Len Mazon
    Ron Winter

HMM-163
    Jim Allen
    Otto Brunke

HMM-164
    Bruce Colbert
    Robert Lange
    Rod Rodriguez

HMM-262
    Neil Allen

HMM-263
    John Barber
    Ronn Rook
    Don Soper Jr.

HMM-265
    Marion Sturkey

HMM-361
    Roger Herman
    Larry Isham
    Tom Warning

HMM-362
    Rick Bartlett
    Katie Campbell
    Ben Cascio
    Adam Deveney
    Bill (Louisiana) McNair

HMM-363
    Robert Greer
    Dennis Martin
    Ray Mazur
    Ron (Moe) Morin
    Rod Rodriguez
    Buz Shantry
    Mike Tripp

HMM-364
    Bob Estrup
    Pat Kenny
    Wayne Sandbulte

HMM-365
    Frank Bermudez
    Will Reeves

MAG-16
    Alan Basham
    Doc Kickham

VMO-2
    Al Barbour
    Mike Carroll
    Will Gibboney

VMO-3
    Windy Wilson

VMO-6
    John Boden

Webmaster
    Wally Beddoe

Other
    Paul Bartlett, Heliplaque
    Marge Holden
    Jon Yuspa

If I left anybody out, please contact me so I can update the list.

[SIZE="5"][FONT="Arial Black"]Thanks again to all of you![/FONT][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
    X