Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Lost photo album in Reno?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost photo album in Reno?

Name: Billie Jean Small
    email: Billiejean222@aol.com

At your last reunion in Reno, I sent some photos of MAG-39, John Lehman when he was SecNav and the future Inspector General of the USMC,Col Schwanda, MabCax@ 29 Palms exercises, etc.

These photos were in a yellow/gold photo albumn and my photo actually was on the last page and in the middle was a photo with Col. Underwood promoting me to Cpl.

I am writing to ask if anyone picked these photos up so they were not tossed in the file 13. I called the hotel and that is what would happen if found and no one claimed them.

I would be happy to pay to copy these for the FINDER and pay for shipping also.

I was unable to attend this reunion but I thought they would be fun reminders for those who saw from the 1st MAW.

Thank you for your time and I truly hope these photos were given to someone for safe keeping. They are the only ones I have of my USMC experience.

Semper Fi.

Billie Jean Small
    MAG-39
Working...
X