Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Giveaways at The Wall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giveaways at The Wall

Hey you guys ! The POPASMOKE regulars who man the "hootch" at The Wall on The Birthday/Veterans Day and Memorial Day Weekend need your help.

In addition to selling bumper stickers and promoting the Association, we try to have some sort of "giveaways" for the kids (future Marines). The Recruiter in my area has been as kind as he can be with giving me Marine stickers, lanyards, carabieners and whatever else he can spare. But as we all know times are tough and he can't give me all I really need to make sure all the kids get something.

What I'm asking is that all of you near a recruiting office please talk to the Recruiter and see if he can give you "something" to be used as a giveaway at The Wall this coming Birthday/Veterans Day and send it to me, snail mail is fine. If you don't have an Association Membership listing with my home address send me an e-mail at jascho@verizon.net and I'll be happy to send it to you.

Many thanks in advance and Semper Fi.

"Crazy Joe" Scholle
    HMM-363

Re: Giveaways at The Wall

Went to Brunswick, Ga., Monday, 12 Sep. to visit a retired Marine friend [ Amtracs ] and stopped by the recruiters office there. Super Oo-rah!! to SSgt Dustin Hanson and SSgt Jason Berry. They were extremely generous with goodies and appreciative of a couple of Nam vets. Will forward the package as soon as I round up some things I have and make a stop at the recruiters office in Jacksonville, Fl. If you want to send an Attaboy to the SSgt's, their address is Recruiting Sub-Station Brunswick, 100 Mall Blvd. Ste 384, Brunswick, Ga., 31525

Comment

Hi Joe: - You deserve a big OUTSTANDING for a job well done.

Many thanks again and Semper Fi.

"Crazy Joe" Scholle
      HMM-363

Comment

Joe, placed a small package in mail a couple of days ago, wish it were more. I'll try to hit other offices in area later.

Many thanks to you and rest of crew for volunteering your time.

S/F Gary Alls
        HMM-263 '66-'67

Comment

Originally posted by GARY ALLS View Post
          Joe, placed a small package in mail a couple of days ago, wish it were more. I'll try to hit other offices in area later.

Many thanks to you and rest of crew for volunteering your time.

S/F Gary Alls
          HMM-263 '66-'67
          Dear Gary:

Received your package and many thanks.

Semper Fi.

"Crazy Joe" Scholle
          HMM-363

Comment

Working...
          X