Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Memorial Day 2011 at The Wall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Day 2011 at The Wall

[FONT="Courier New"][/FONT]

Hi all you POPASMOKERS. Memorial Day weekend will soon be upon us. How about spending some time with the POPASMOKE regulars at The Wall ? The tent will be set up at 1900 hrs on Friday May 27th. Any help you can give with the set up will be greatly appreciated.

The tent (hootch) will be open for business on Saturday 0800 to about 1430, Sunday 0800 to about 1430, and Monday 0800 to about 1330. The memorial service at The Wall is scheduled for Monday at 1030 hrs.

So come on down !! Meet and greet the many veterans, their families and friends, and the so many others who come to pay tribute.

See you there and Semper Fi !!

"Crazy Joe" Scholle
    HMM-363

Re: Memorial Day 2011 at The Wall

Wow - no volunteers?????

Comment

Would love to do it Larry, but I'm involved with VFW stuff here. I hope all goes well down there, we'll see you at Quantico in July for the reunion.
      Semper Fi
      Tim

Comment

Hey Joe, Will aim for Saturday, see you then.

Comment

Another successful deployment by the POPASMOKE crew at The Wall has been logged in. Many thanks to our President "Slick" Katz, Larry Zok, Jim Turner, Harold (Ray) "Dumbo Drop" Scott and Tom Cannon for their hard work and dedication in manning the tent (hootch) and promoting the Association.

Semper Fi

"Crazy Joe" Scholle
          HMM-363

Comment

Any pixs Bro?
            Semper Fi
            Tim

Comment

"Ray" Scott took some. Waiting now for him to download them to the website.

"Crazy Joe"
              HMM-363

Comment

Just wanted to pay my respects to my Marine buddies that didn't make it back from Nam. Semper Fi
                Attached Files
                Larry Groah[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT]

Comment

Captain Joe, Please accept my "gomen nassi" for not making muster.
                  I'll see you in Nov. (God willing) for sure.
                  READY - SQUAT THRUST - BEGIN

Comment

Pics from Memorial Day,
                    Attached Files

Comment

Great pix, OooRaah!
                      Semper Fi
                      Tim

Comment

Working...