Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Last Call for tickets to the VMM 263 Marine Corps Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Call for tickets to the VMM 263 Marine Corps Ball

All
    VMM-263 is inviting all HMM-263 to their Marine Corps Ball and 263 60th anniversary party. Make sure you open the attachments to see Menu and invitations. If you are going to attend please let me know by name who is attending so I can keep track of the HMM-263 attendees.
    Marines,

Information in regards to the upcoming HMM/VMM-263 60th Anniversary, 237th Marine Corps Ball.
    Tickets are $65 per person.
    If you want to pay by credit card or PayPal please let me know so I can send you an invoice via PayPal in a Email. If you wan to pay by check, you can send a check to me at my home of residence.

Please make the check out to Matthew Hall and send it to
    227 Wedgefield Cir
    Maple Hill, NC 28454

The Ball will be held at the Marriott City Center in Raleigh‎ NC‎ November 17th 2012.Marriott City Center
    500 Fayetteville Street
    Raleigh‎ NC‎ 27601
    (919) 833-1120
    http://www.marriott.com/rdumc

I only have a limited number of seats reserved for the HMM Pop-A-Smoke Marines. Ticket sales for the Ball will end Oct 15th 2012
    If you are not able to get a room at the Marriott, directly next door is the Sheraton Raleigh Hotel.

Sheraton Raleigh
    421 South Salisbury Street
    Raleigh‎ NC‎ 27601
    (919) 834-9900http://deals.sheraton.com/Sheraton-Raleigh-Hotel-434/so.htm?PS=PS_aa_South_Google_sheraton%20hotel%20ra leigh_Exact_010912_NAD_FM
    Once you have purchased your tickets please let me know all of your guests names and if anyone is a vegetarian or has any food allergies. The chef will be able to accommodate.

If you have any questions at all about anything please send me a Email or call me.

Thank You for your time and we look forward to seeing you at this years Marine Corps Ball.

SSgt Hall, Matthew
    VMM-263 Flight Line
    MV-22 Crew Chief
    C: 910-545-1785
    Mhall2428@coastalnet.com

Thanks and hope we have a great turn-out of HMM-263 Marines. We also need lot's of pictures from the Vietnam era...
    T.C. Moyer
Working...
X