Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Urgent!!!! All VMM/HMM 263 brothers!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent!!!! All VMM/HMM 263 brothers!!!!!!!!!

All HMM/VMM 263 brothers. I've been trying to put together an updated e-mail and mailing list with home and cell numbers from information available from past reunions and the Popasmoke e-mail and mailing lists. This has turned out to be more difficult than I expected as these lists don't have everyone's e-mail or mailing addresses and some of you have blocks on your e-mail. Because of these issues, you don't received the messages I send out.

If you plan to sign up for our squadron dinner and want to receive information updates it is imparitive that you send your e-mail and mailing addresses along with home and cell phone numbers to TC "Top Cat" Moyer or Jim "Gunny" Lynch. As deadlines are looming for a lot of things pertaining to the reunion, I'm requesting your updates by 6 March 2012. If you know of other brothers of HMM/VMM 263 who aren't Popasmoke members and who you think would like to attend our squadron dinner in Orlando, please forward their information as well so I can send them a newsletter.

Gunny's e-mail address is:
    j.lynch@zoomtown.com

My address is:
    T.C. "Top Cat" Moyer
    Sgt. USMC Vietnam Veteran
    HMM/VMM 263 Squadron Coordinator
    USMC Combat Helicopter Association
    www.popasmoke.com
    thomas.moyer@sbcglobal.net
    720-333-5465
    T.C. Moyer
Working...