Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Stationed East Or West?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alright thanks for the info guys.. sorry i didnt reply sooner, just workin and flyin quite a bit lately.. also do any of you know what rank and quals you've gotta pick up to be WTI out in Yuma, AZ? i ask other senior CC's and they laugh and tell me to just make sure i make it as a crewchief first. haha. Thanks

Comment

all good

arin Dog, just curious. I crewed 46's, 41 years ago, and what is the modern Corps WTI in Yuma AZ today. It'd be the same whichever Bird you Crewed, I believe. Its a fact, North, east, South, West, or West Pac,(sand box), they are all good Duty Stations. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.

Comment

Re: Stationed East Or West?

I revise my choice of Duty stations. I'd rather be on the East coast(Beaufort, S.C), or the sand box,Vietnam, any day of the week. More to do, and less to put up with. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.
        Last edited by Ace Hunt; 02-28-2011, 02:48.

Comment

I was on the East Coast for 8 years 80-88, did three Med Cruise's and a NATO Cruise as a CH-53D Crew Chief. Went into the Reserves in New Orleans and became a UH-1N Crew Chief spent 7 years in the Reserves and the squadron was activated for the First Gulf War, Desert Storm. So anywhere the Marine Corps sends you would be great and enjoy the ride.....
          Garfield411
          UH-1N and CH-53D
          Crewchief

Comment

Originally posted by arin_dog View Post
            alright thanks for the info guys.. sorry i didnt reply sooner, just workin and flyin quite a bit lately.. also do any of you know what rank and quals you've gotta pick up to be WTI out in Yuma, AZ? i ask other senior CC's and they laugh and tell me to just make sure i make it as a crewchief first. haha. Thanks
            Arin_dog Was doing some checking and found your replies! Its been a long time since these so Was wondering If you stilll check IN and Just How things Came out for you . I think It will be neat to hear some Up Date on ALL that You have Done So far . J C/C 262 69-70

Comment

Working...
            X