Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Hmh-462

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmh-462

From Andrew Dulik at andrew.dulik@usmc.mil

My name is Captain Andrew Dulik. I am a pilot with HMH-462, currently deployed to Afghanistan. Our squadron will be celebrating our 70th Anniversary on April 26th at 1600 aboard MCAS Miramar in San Diego, CA. The celebration will include displays for each decade we've been a squadron, a short video, and food. We are reaching out to invite old members of HMH-462 to join us at the event. We have limited room available. Anybody interested can email Gregory Horchak at with their name, contact information, and number attending no later than February 28. The cost will be $15 per person, which will cover the cost of food. Additionally anyone interested in drinking beer will have to purchase a commemorative pint glass for $10 and will then be able to drink until the beer runs out. If there are any questions regarding any of the details for the event I can be reached at . Finally, we will be creating a website in the next week or so that I will send you. Thank you.
Working...
X